The PIC whore club! Come on in!

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
That had to be a scary experience! :oops: You can never tell who's going to be coming up on a service road. It is scary to be out in the dark on a bike without lighting even on the streets. If it wasn't too far, I would probably tend to walk the bike home rather than risk riding it!
In here, when it's dark, we use head lights on the bicycle as mandated by law. Makes riding a bike quite easy at night and best part is that everyone can see you far away. :D

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
In here, when it's dark, we use head lights on the bicycle as mandated by law. Makes riding a bike quite easy at night and best part is that everyone can see you far away. :D
Does your area have any requirements for the rear? Here they require a white headlight in front that is visible for at least 500 ft. and at least a red reflector in the rear. But a taillight can be used in addition to the reflector in the rear that is visible for at least 500 ft. I'm going to use the white reflector tape in the front and red in the rear for more visibility.

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Except the black sheep, VMF214, flew the above pictured F4U Corsair.

This is an F6F Hellcat.
Absolutely correct - they do have some similarities and even share the same power plant.

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
the more" bent" folding wing of the corsair always looked mean to me. I think my favorite of the ww2 era is the lighting or the mustang. If i was filthy rich instead of dirty broke id get me a mustang replica and a ppl so i could buzz around lol.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
the more" bent" folding wing of the corsair always looked mean to me. I think my favorite of the ww2 era is the lighting or the mustang. If i was filthy rich instead of dirty broke id get me a mustang replica and a ppl so i could buzz around lol.
In my opinion, the Mustang is the prettiest bird.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
got a load of random photos at home zero clue what ill post in here but maybe one day lol

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Does your area have any requirements for the rear? Here they require a white headlight in front that is visible for at least 500 ft. and at least a red reflector in the rear. But a taillight can be used in addition to the reflector in the rear that is visible for at least 500 ft. I'm going to use the white reflector tape in the front and red in the rear for more visibility.
White light in front, red reflector at back and at least earlier you were supposed to have orange reflectors on the wheels. Earlier we had dynamos for the light so you had maintenance free setup, but now everyone is driving around in darkness with empty batteries.

Hey! They still sell those...
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/soviet-bicycle-lighting-set-with-bottle-dynamo-surplus/63645
Sponsored