First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've noticed that in Sedona the gas was always higher than everywhere else, now it's always cheaper. I remember when we would fill up in Prescott cause it was so much cheaper than here. :beer:
I'm guessing because Sedona is a tourist trap and they raise the prices because, well they can. lol

I know when we go up to Flagstaff gas there is usually cheaper than down here in the valley. I heard they get their gas from the TX pipeline (same as Tucson) where we down here get it from CA.
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
I was always intrigued with pushers. This was running around Ft Rucker in the early 70's when I worked in OZR tower. It supposedly is in storage at the Aviation Museum on Rucker.

Ah56a-lc1_b.jpg

AH56_Cheyenne.jpg

Last edited:

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Wow that brings back a lot of memories! I had a friend who had one just like that when I was a kid. This was my first dirt bike, a '76 Honda XR75 complete with a metal gas tank. lol

1976 Honda XR75.jpeg
I had a Trail 70! Would have been '68 I believe.
Not mine. Pic from the net. Good memories. The best.
download.jpeg

Edit: Guy who built my house has started collecting Trail 70's. He has 3 of them. One of them is BLUE! Supposedly I am free to take one for a spin. Haven't done it yet. Honestly afraid if I do that I will go into "memory lane gotta have it" mode while I try to buy one somewhere, anywhere, right now. And the old ones, in good shape, ain't cheap.

Edit #2: When we were planning out our house I took some pics of his Trial 70's. He also has a gold one. They were not in a good spot for pics at that time so the pics are lame.

Yep, think I've got to take him up on his "take one for a spin" offer. While blue is best, red is closer to my vintage so will probably have to go red.

20211110_142642.jpg

Last edited:

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
I had a Trail 70! Would have been '68 I believe.
Not mine. Pic from the net. Good memories. The best.
download.jpeg

Edit: Guy who built my house has started collecting Trail 70's. He has 3 of them. One of them is BLUE! Supposedly I am free to take one for a spin. Haven't done it yet. Honestly afraid if I do that I will go into "memory lane gotta have it" mode while I try to buy one somewhere, anywhere, right now. And the old ones, in good shape, ain't cheap.

Edit #2: When we were planning out our house I took some pics of his Trial 70's. He also has a gold one. They were not in a good spot for pics at that time so the pics are lame.

Yep, think I've got to take him up on his "take one for a spin" offer. While blue is best, red is closer to my vintage so will probably have to go red.

20211110_142642.jpg
never got to ride anything like that since im a lot younger plus i started out with a dr350 then moved to my klx400s

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
never got to ride anything like that since im a lot younger plus i started out with a dr350 then moved to my klx400s
3rd grade birthday present. I'd had the fever for a while. My Dad's been gone a long time. It was his decision. Mom was totally against it. Learned years later they had some heated arguments about it. But he wanted me to have it and put his foot down. It's still one of my best childhood memories. Period. Thanks Pop!

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
3rd grade birthday present. I'd had the fever for a while. My Dad's been gone a long time. It was his decision. Mom was totally against it. Learned years later they had some heated arguments about it. But he wanted me to have it and put his foot down. It's still one of my best childhood memories. Period. Thanks Pop!
haha thats cool thou my dad tried years ago with my to get a honda 125 but when my mom found out she told him not a chance in hell am i getting a dirtbike so i got an atv lol

Last edited:

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
haha thats cool thou my dad tried years ago with my to get a honda 125 but when my mom found out she told him not a chance in hell am i getting a dirtbike so i got an atv lol
"You'll shoot your eye out."
Sponsored