First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Did a couple things to the truck today, got the Course Motorsports phone mount, will use it as is but I will be working on a way to use it with my RAM mount stuff.

Also swapped out the Puddle lights to LED versions. I did the same in my Raptor and knew it was a must on this truck.

I do have some LED front turn signals on their way too.
Sponsored

JonnyRoBato

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Ranger Tremor Cactus Gray
Occupation
Skunk Herder
I need the RokBlokz flaps soooo bad. Already got a couple chips on the passenger door. Noticed while applying my 303 Graphene...hehe. I've had the truck for less than a week. Chinese Peak is brutal on our Tremors I guess. Kind of frustrating. Seems like an oversight to me. Ford should send us paint pens....lol. Any word on the Tremor flaps? I'll drive down there to get them if I have to!!

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
I need the RokBlokz flaps soooo bad. Already got a couple chips on the passenger door. Noticed while applying my 303 Graphene...hehe. I've had the truck for less than a week. Chinese Peak is brutal on our Tremors I guess. Kind of frustrating. Seems like an oversight to me. Ford should send us paint pens....lol. Any word on the Tremor flaps? I'll drive down there to get them if I have to!!
Sorry you're going through the pain I've experienced as well, I won't drive up Chinese Peak until I get mud flaps and/or new tires. I have been really careful lately. The ping on the doors makes me cringe

JonnyRoBato

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Skunk Herder
So when are we getting all these together?

We should get them together. It would make a great photo. Would be neat to see each others mods and what not. I have Diode Dynamics yellow fogs and driving lights I need to put on mine still. As well as hood deflector and window vents. The Tremor is awesome. It would be neat to see several lined up.

Last edited:

JonnyRoBato

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Skunk Herder
Sorry you're going through the pain I've experienced as well, I won't drive up Chinese Peak until I get mud flaps and/or new tires. I have been really careful lately. The ping on the doors makes me cringe

Yes, I will be careful as well. I definitely need to see about getting a touch up pen/paint in Cactus Gray. I would pre order the flaps if I could. I hope they resolve that issue.

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Yes, I will be careful as well. I definitely need to see about getting a touch up pen/paint in Cactus Gray. I would pre order the flaps if I could. I hope they resolve that issue.
I emailed them and they put me on a email list for when they are available. He said a couple more weeks.

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Got a few things happening on the truck tomorrow, I got a set of Yokohama MTs getting put on, going with the stock Tremor tire size. Don't plan on doing anything suspension wise to the truck anytime soon so I didnt want to fight with taking out the crash bars or anything. Going up to camp in the Donnelly area on Monday so we will out them to the gravel test haha.

Also doing a mod that I won't be too sure about. I'm getting my muffler cut off and a straight piece put in. I need to make this truck louder and this is cheap enough to see how it sounds. Some of the online videos don't sound horrible and some do. We will see I guess haha.

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
20210730_172311.jpg
20210730_172322.jpg

Got the tires on, will be going mountain biking tomorrow so we will see how they do. They look really good at least!

Also did the muffler delete and am pleasantly surprised by the sound. Not loud, just a bit more low end sound. Not too much cabin noise. I will probably keep it for now and maybe throw a black exhaust tip on it.

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Got the RocBlock mud flaps on over the weekend and also removed the hoop steps, will remove the bar most likely as well but wanted to see how I liked the step missing first. Took the truck up to the trails today and the flaps worked great, blocked a couple rocks but the biggest difference is these tires, they don't pick up much at all and I haven't had any rocks stuck when I get on the paved roads again. The vehicles behind me should be happy about that.
20210808_114116.jpg
20210808_114044.jpg
20210808_114022.jpg

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Are those tires very noisy on pavement?

Thanks,

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Are those tires very noisy on pavement?

Thanks,
Not that I have noticed. I took them on about a 800 mile trip and they were pretty nice. The only time I have noticed the more aggressive tread is when I'm going slow in parking lots, I can feel the bigger lugs rotating, but they don't seem to have any hum to them when driving around, that I have been able to tell at least.

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Not that I have noticed. I took them on about a 800 mile trip and they were pretty nice. The only time I have noticed the more aggressive tread is when I'm going slow in parking lots, I can feel the bigger lugs rotating, but they don't seem to have any hum to them when driving around, that I have been able to tell at least.
I hate the rock grabbing of the stock tires too. Are these ones snow rated? I know the stock ones are so am reluctant to replace them as I live in a snowy area.

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Got the RocBlock mud flaps on over the weekend and also removed the hoop steps, will remove the bar most likely as well but wanted to see how I liked the step missing first. Took the truck up to the trails today and the flaps worked great, blocked a couple rocks but the biggest difference is these tires, they don't pick up much at all and I haven't had any rocks stuck when I get on the paved roads again. The vehicles behind me should be happy about that.
20210808_114116.jpg
20210808_114044.jpg
20210808_114022.jpg
Just a "simple build" eh? Truck looks great and highly functional as well.
Sponsored