The Other, Other Southeast Idaho Carbonized Tremor

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
The price is an issue. I went with the plain black without the metal plates. Much more affordable option.

Rokblokz is working with fellow Pocatello member Renewed Caper to resolve the fitment issues. You might want to wait to hear what he says after his visit. I think he’s working with them this Friday.
I’m heading to RokBlokz in Springville on Tuesday to get a proper fitting set developed.
Sponsored

JonnyRoBato

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Ranger Tremor Cactus Gray
Occupation
Skunk Herder
I’m heading to RokBlokz in Springville on Tuesday to get a proper fitting set developed.

Please let us know how that goes. I am definitely interested. As well as other members of the forum, I'm sure. We appreciate the effort you put forth. Thank you.

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Please let us know how that goes. I am definitely interested. As well as other members of the forum, I'm sure. We appreciate the effort you put forth. Thank you.
New design developed. Rather than folding the tab over to attach to the bottom screw, they now have a push through tab system that in my opinion is vastly superior. They were great to work with and I can now recommend the product for anyone considering them and doesn’t want to drain the wallet on the Gatorbacks.

60BF6366-9538-4F55-990F-3EDC0FEE9AFE.jpeg
99B05741-E607-4300-8F62-47106652E894.jpeg
E618EB4C-FC84-4488-9578-038D0F1DC52B.jpeg

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
New design developed. Rather than folding the tab over to attach to the bottom screw, they now have a push through tab system that in my opinion is vastly superior. They were great to work with and I can now recommend the product for anyone considering them and doesn’t want to drain the wallet on the Gatorbacks.

When are these going to be available, did they say?

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired

That is vastly improved.

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
I keep seeing this Tremor drive around town. I'm so jelly. I will have a Cactus Gray Tremor any day now in Pocatello. It has shipped....woohoo. So, you'll see it cruising around shortly. I already have my rock/bug deflector, Diode Dynamics yellow fog replacements and driving lights sitting in my living room. Waiting to be put on...haha. I also have the Good Year in channel window vents, console tray, under carriage spray and 303 Graphene on standby.

I hope the tires are not that bad. I plan on keeping them. I may look into mud flaps or rocker guards. Would be less expensive for now. My current car, Subaru Outback, has BFG KO2 and they are not too bad at collecting rocks, but they pick up a few.

I like your truck. Looks good. Did you do the 3M UV blocking tint? Is that what you were referring to. I think I saw your truck at the tint shop next to my work. I have taken several vehicles there. I was going to get that for mine.
I saw your truck at Courtesy this morning!

JonnyRoBato

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Ranger Tremor Cactus Gray
Occupation
Skunk Herder
I saw your truck at Courtesy this morning!

I know!!! Going to get it after work. I'm so excited. I haven't seen it in person yet. Woowoo, back in the ranger community. ?

Orderd April 4th. Seemed like forever....haha.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Hate to be the poor SOB behind you when you get onto the highway. The rock bath would sound pretty bad me thinks!

Michealj

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
We were up at Mink Creek a few weeks ago mountain biking and noticed several Rangers. There was an FX4 at the trailhead and a Tremor at the zoo/pool later that afternoon, then we saw two more at the restaurant that evening.

I've ridden several MTB trails up there and some of the sweet twisty roads on my motorcycle, but we've never really considered any off roading until that weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for a good starting point?

OP
OP

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
We were up at Mink Creek a few weeks ago mountain biking and noticed several Rangers. There was an FX4 at the trailhead and a Tremor at the zoo/pool later that afternoon, then we saw two more at the restaurant that evening.

I've ridden several MTB trails up there and some of the sweet twisty roads on my motorcycle, but we've never really considered any off roading until that weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for a good starting point?
There are some fun trails for trucks around the Mink Creek area, I ride Corral Creek on my MTB a lot and we always shuttle to the top. The road to get up to the top is kind of a fun trail to get the truck dirty on.
Sponsored