TFL Ranger

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Posted the video in my build thread but thought I’d post it here too! Did this a few weeks with TFL. Got to meet everyone and they were super friendly. If you haven’t watched there videos before check them out.

Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Posted the video in my build thread but thought I’d post it here too! Did this a few weeks with TFL. Got to meet everyone and they were super friendly. If you haven’t watched there videos before check them out.

Gave our team my 2 cents in the video comments...
"27 thousand mile less than a year, zero discount, zero problems, zero regrets not choosing the over priced outdated Turd...keeping my FX4..."

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
how has the towing been for you? I hear it’s pretty good.
We're still picking out a camper so we haven't towed with it yet. After watching TFL tow with it I'm definitely confident in its abilities though.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant

Very cool. Saw that video this morning and was wondering if it was someone on here since you mentioned the forums in the video. Your reasons for trading the turd gen Tacoma on a new Ranger are exactly the same as mine.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I wondered if you were on the forum or not. I caught the video yesterday, thanks for spreading the good word!

Though your mileage seems crazy though. But that would be expected with the lift, tires, and winter blends you're running currently too.

Last edited:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Wow...guess I'm not bad...going to forscan my speedo/odo error next and get the real milage with the fat tires:)
Sponsored