Sync 3 4' Bluetooth Lag

Ohgoditsjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Hey I have a 2019 Ford Ranger XL which came with 4' sync 3 system. Has no carplay which is fine but the Bluetooth is lagged about a whole second. It's not a big problem at all for music but when I'm waiting in my car and watching a video or YouTube the mouths arnt synced up. It's slightly frustrating so I end up just turning off Bluetooth. Does anyone else have this problem or is there a fix for it? I don't want to have to end up getting an aftermarket head unit either. Thanks!
Sponsored

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
IT
I have experienced this as well. Unfortunately I haven't found a solution for the bluetooth issue. However, I found that if you plug in to the USB ports that allow you to tether the phone to the car and use the Android Auto system it typically is much better.

OP
OP
Ohgoditsjoe

Ohgoditsjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
I have experienced this as well. Unfortunately I haven't found a solution for the bluetooth issue. However, I found that if you plug in to the USB ports that allow you to tether the phone to the car and use the Android Auto system it typically is much better.
Ah okay thanks for the response, I don't have Android Auto on mine so I gotta live with the Bluetooth delay

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Ah okay thanks for the response, I don't have Android Auto on mine so I gotta live with the Bluetooth delay
Reminds me of watching dubbed foreign films on late nite TV, and the sometimes comical difference between the lip reading and the voiceover...

Film :..."You !#@*˚˙∂!!! Why don't you 媕¶ yourself!!"
Voiceover: ...."I don't understand your position. Please go away."

OP
OP
Ohgoditsjoe

Ohgoditsjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Reminds me of watching dubbed foreign films on late nite TV, and the sometimes comical difference between the lip reading and the voiceover...

Hah

Haha yeah I have Cowboy Bebop on DVD and the Dub is horrible XD
Sponsored