First Name
Karlyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Sport
Occupation
Renovation Construction
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a canopy for the ranger I’m having trouble finding any

Jrnsx

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Ordered my lariat Oxford white almost 3 weeks ago here in Vancouver and was told 10-12 weeks. Can’t wait already have parts at my house waiting to put on and ordering more as we speak. Don’t see many around out here.

Reactions: Doc

Iron Ox

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura CSX
How much has everyone been getting their XLT/Lariats for?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
How much has everyone been getting their XLT/Lariats for?
My loaded Lariat MSRP was $51,389 and I paid $45,225 plus tax, no admin fees two days ago.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Orderd in April got it in aug
I find the SuperCab profile to be more handsome than the SuperCrew, this along with a foot longer bed was the catalyst for me to special order a 2020 Lariat SuperCab.
The color you chose, Saber seems to accentuate this handsomeness hopefully the Rapid Red Tricoat will do the same for mine.

Reactions: Doc

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Jrnsx

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I find the SuperCab profile to be more handsome than the SuperCrew, this along with a foot longer bed was the catalyst for me to special order a 2020 Lariat SuperCab.
The color you chose, Saber seems to accentuate this handsomeness hopefully the Rapid Red Tricoat will do the same for mine.
Can you please confirm this as correct for a 2020 lariat supercab in Canada I was tile no supercabs lariats for canada as I wanted one as well with the 6 ft bed. How did you go about special ordering?? Cheers and thanks

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Can you please confirm this as correct for a 2020 lariat supercab in Canada I was tile no supercabs lariats for canada as I wanted one as well with the 6 ft bed. How did you go about special ordering?? Cheers and thanks
I am unsure about the Canadian market but I was able to special order a 2020 Lariat SuperCab 4x2 (code R1E) without any problems last Monday afternoon at 1 of the 3 Ford dealers here on Oahu. It is my understanding that dealer's upload their orders to Ford's database each Monday morning, but tomorrow is a national holiday (Labor Day) so my order input may not occur until Tuesday.
Presently all Rangers are built on a 126.8 wheelbase, the SuperCab cab itself is shorter in length than the SuperCrew, hence the 6 foot bed, along with the 5 foot bed length for the longer SuperCrew cab. Ford does not offer any variations in bed lengths between the 2 cab styles, to do so would require different frame lengths, This would be ridiculous, given the expected total re-design of model year 2021 Ranger and manufacturing/tooling costs. You want a 6 foot bed ?, buy a SuperCab, you want 4 full doors of the SuperCrew design?, sorry but you're limited to a 5 foot bed.
Frankly, I don't understand why Ford would restrict this models availability to the Canadian market, surely you Canucks haven't offended FoMoCo in any way have you?

:frown:

Last edited: