First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Why not raise / expand your loft? That could provide a lot of extra storage space for some more new toys!
I don't use the loft for anything but storage for stuff I seldom use/stuff I forget about. There's a pull down step set up now but eventually I'll add some regular stairs. The loft is about 9 ft off the garage floor.

Put a lift in there! Plenty of room
I may do that but I have it fairly full already. I don't wrench on cars much since my kids all graduated college an drive nicer cars than me. I used to keep their older cars going so they could get through school without a payment. I have 3 garden tractors for now. I think the next addition will be a mower/tractor lift/jack.
Sponsored

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My SuperCab Ranger that I ordered in March should be just about done. Velocity Blue Lariat, FX-4. I ordered an A.R.E. cap for it which is waiting at the dealer. Once it arrives it will get a spray-in liner and a couple other add-ons I have waiting. I'm hoping my dealership can help me with the LED issue. I have looked at the window stickers of a number of other Ranger Lariats out on area dealer lots and there is no mention on them of the Halogen downgrade like there is on mine. This means one of two things. Either Ford is only deleting them on custom ordered Lariats, or, Ford has deleted these from the Lariat design altogether while keeping the price the same as it was with them. In other words, if it is a dealer ordered Lariat, it won't have the LED but you'll pay the same price as if it did. Purchasing LED replacements for these trucks costs more than $3500. Those that ordered it special like I did get a paltry $500 for the involuntary downgrade.

If anybody out there reading this has any suggestions, by all means, include them her please.

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
My ex's parents gave us their old garage fridge when the did the appliance rotation with a new kitchen. It was a big heavy tank of a fridge made in 1969. I plugged it in an the electric bill shot up $25 a month vs the 10 bucks I'm expecting from a fairly new one. I hate how the new appliances don't last but the old ones won't die but suck up the power.
yeah, people tend to not know just how much that beer fridge in the garage costs to run

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
My SuperCab Ranger that I ordered in March should be just about done. Velocity Blue Lariat, FX-4. I ordered an A.R.E. cap for it which is waiting at the dealer. Once it arrives it will get a spray-in liner and a couple other add-ons I have waiting. I'm hoping my dealership can help me with the LED issue. I have looked at the window stickers of a number of other Ranger Lariats out on area dealer lots and there is no mention on them of the Halogen downgrade like there is on mine. This means one of two things. Either Ford is only deleting them on custom ordered Lariats, or, Ford has deleted these from the Lariat design altogether while keeping the price the same as it was with them. In other words, if it is a dealer ordered Lariat, it won't have the LED but you'll pay the same price as if it did. Purchasing LED replacements for these trucks costs more than $3500. Those that ordered it special like I did get a paltry $500 for the involuntary downgrade.

If anybody out there reading this has any suggestions, by all means, include them her please.
Your dealer is not going to do squat because if they took a set of LEDs off an existing Lariat would have to credit that Lariat 500 bucks and wind up with the same problem

daczone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
After3.JPG

Added/changed:
Adaptive Cruise Control
Blackout wheels (OEM off a Bronco)
Nerf bars
Bed Liner
Hard Tonneau cover
Leveling kit
FORD grill
front 20" light bar lightforce panel
tint
autofolding mirrors
blackout emblems
Destickered

Love having the extra foot of bed, Pulls my boat great! Much better than my 16 mpg S10.
What it looked like 2 years ago (new)
IMG_0468.JPG

Last edited:

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Your dealer is not going to do squat because if they took a set of LEDs off an existing Lariat would have to credit that Lariat 500 bucks and wind up with the same problem
Lariats sitting on the lot were not specifically ordered that way for the LEDs. The dealer is doing something but it may not end the way I want it to. A regional rep sent some emails with possible aftermarket LEDs and asked if any of these would be suitable. Much cheaper than the $4k factory assemblies but possibly functional. I also provided a source to some insurance grade salvage assemblies to them. Excellent condition and significantly cheaper than factory new. The dealer did say there may be an option available other than the halogen lights. Will hopefully find out soon, Recent email from Ford said should be shipped in a couple weeks.

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't even signed the papers on mine and I was thinking the same thing about the Hankook tires. Are yours needing replacement or are you just wanting bigger tires on it? What are you looking at installing? Great photos BTW. What kind of topper is that?
Sponsored