First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Lariat, Eibach, KO2 33", Bronco rims
Occupation
sales
What kind of strap are you using, and did you install new mounts to hook it too?
I made a setup that mounted it at an angle towards the front of the bed and it looked neat but took all the bed space so I ditched it. I personally would just put it up where the spare is. What do you mean by drags the back end down? Tops that bigger tire weighs 20 pounds more than stock. That won’t drag it down at all
I just got mine under the bed . . .i wish they made the lowering rod extension 3/8" so I could use my impact driver when I rotate.

Julian64ss

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Emt
20230120_091214.jpg

My truck is a daily driver and I use it for offroading, so I don't care about taking up bedspace. That's why my spare tire is in the bed. And when I need load something big into the bed, i put it on top of my spare or i move my spare underneath my truck for a bit.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Lot's of option for straps and anchor points at https://www.macscustomtiedowns.com/. I have a Front Runner rack and hung my spare tire underneath. Still have use of the bed floor.

Reactions: Doc

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
20230120_091214.jpg

My truck is a daily driver and I use it for offroading, so I don't care about taking up bedspace. That's why my spare tire is in the bed. And when I need load something big into the bed, i put it on top of my spare or i move my spare underneath my truck for a bit.
That seems like a lot of work. Maybe I am just too lazy to care. I use the bed far too much for a DD.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
It's made by a company called Pro Armor, and I got it on Amazon. It was $50 bucks and works great. And I drilled holes to add three anchor points in my truck bed.
$65 from their website, but I so need this for the RV spare on long trips!!

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Why cant you just use the 6 tie downs with ratchet straps?
Sponsored