Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So from the looks of it 4Wheel Parts has it losted incorrectly on thoer website. Case solved
Yeah, I'm glad you are all here to clarify this kinda confusion. This forum is helpful for non mechanical like me. I'm glad you are can chime in.
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Yeah, I'm glad you are all here to clarify this kinda confusion. This forum is helpful for non mechanical like me. I'm glad you are can chime in.
Hello Escondido friend, hope to see you around. Saw you went on Otay truck trail, did you go to the summit? Very nice view up there. Maybe someday when I consider bigger tires and a lift I will have to take a peek at your truck and ask for expertise :)

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Escondido friend, hope to see you around. Saw you went on Otay truck trail, did you go to the summit? Very nice view up there. Maybe someday when I consider bigger tires and a lift I will have to take a peek at your truck and ask for expertise :)
You don't need a big tire or lift to go to Otay 4x4 Trail, well there off shoots and other entrances that are a ruts and muds. I went to the main entrance next to a Camp ground, it's just a fire road and yeah it's a beautiful view out there, just don't get lost to a Trail that will take you Mexico. I heard they got federalist out there just waiting for lost rigs. I took my Ranger to CID trucks and Rhino lining in San Marcos, they and pretty good with trucks, ask for Francisco. https://www.cidrhinolinings.com/.
We go off roading around SoCal and once a while they have a meet up groups here as well.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
You don't need a big tire or lift to go to Otay 4x4 Trail, well there off shoots and other entrances that are a ruts and muds. I went to the main entrance next to a Camp ground, it's just a fire road and yeah it's a beautiful view out there, just don't get lost to a Trail that will take you Mexico. I heard they got federalist out there just waiting for lost rigs. I took my Ranger to CID trucks and Rhino lining in San Marcos, they and pretty good with trucks, ask for Francisco. https://www.cidrhinolinings.com/.
We go off roading around SoCal and once a while they have a meet up groups here as well.
Awesome, I would imagine it would be easy to get lost. I download offline google maps and I just took that to the summit(surprised the peak was on there) and went back home. I will keep that in mind for the recommendation on the business. I was wondering where I could get good truck service down around here. Maybe one day I will catch you around in the meet up groups, got them followed!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I would imagine it would be easy to get lost. I download offline google maps and I just took that to the summit(surprised the peak was on there) and went back home. I will keep that in mind for the recommendation on the business. I was wondering where I could get good truck service down around here. Maybe one day I will catch you around in the meet up groups, got them followed!
Google maps will take you about 500 yards before the summit. You have 2 choices where to go after you reach the summit. 1 is to take you around the federal penitentiary, personally I never took that route, lol. I heard it can be tricky. 2 goes all the way around to del Zura.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Google maps will take you about 500 yards before the summit. You have 2 choices where to go after you reach the summit. 1 is to take you around the federal penitentiary, personally I never took that route, lol. I heard it can be tricky. 2 goes all the way around to del Zura.
I think I took the route around the federal penitentiary, right next to the border and ended up near unfinished highway near the 905. Didn't seem trickier than coming in from otay lakes side, I just went straight in and then out. I felt going from otay lakes road side was super tough, a lot more narrow and then I hit the summit, went down towards the border and penitentiary side and it became very wide. Felt at ease.
Sponsored