Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Made it out on Friday night for a quick campout with my son. We went to George Washington National Forest in VA and camped close to Flagpole Knob. It was a great night on Friday and after breakfast had a decision to make. We could leave the easy way or the hard way. Of course I have only been down the hard way once so we decided to go that way. We made it, fortunately I had by Shrockworks sliders installed. We took on good hit on them. Got to flex the Ranger and use rear lockers to clear some spots. All in all a good experience and the truck did great. I do need better tires though :) I posted some of the pics to the offroad pics thread already

Sponsored

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice, beautiful. thanks for posting.

Gotta get my camera installed.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Very nice, for tires it looks like you have the Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S. I agree that there arent that great. If you are not looking to go super crazy on the offroad I would recommend the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3. I am running that tire and it does well!! I also have the Old Man EMU lift kit on mine. You can see my review on it here, https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/old-man-emu.6783/ . I hope you are enjoying your Ranger.

OP
OP
RVA Overland

RVA Overland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice, for tires it looks like you have the Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S. I agree that there arent that great. If you are not looking to go super crazy on the offroad I would recommend the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3. I am running that tire and it does well!! I also have the Old Man EMU lift kit on mine. You can see my review on it here, https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/old-man-emu.6783/ . I hope you are enjoying your Ranger.
I have the OME on my short list when I upgrade the suspension. Had not considered the Revo's, will add them to pile of options. Loving the Ranger so far, once I install the Terrain Management option, will be even better off road.

Ranger305

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired!
Vehicle Showcase
Loved the video. Keep them coming. ?