So Cal Ranger meet and greet.

Would you want to get a Ranger meet-up going? Where would you want it to be?

• Total voters

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Let’s do an a OC one!
Sponsored

OP
OP
LightningBlue

LightningBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XLT FX4/ 2023 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Any cool spots in OC where we can park all our trucks for some good shots? I’m down to meet in OC. Did anyone go to the Ford official owners meet yesterday?

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Unfortunately I had to pass my chance up because I was flying back from deployment that night.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
We could do a run through Silverado Canyon. Haven't done that trail in years. Great scenic views, and very easy dirt fire road. Did it in a stock 2wd explorer with street tires.

Just need to check if it's open, because I think they had a fire go through there in the last year or two.

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
What about a Saturday morning meet (date TBD) at Hells kitchen in Ortega? the OC guys could caravan and the south county guys could do the same and all sort of meet in the middle . Good photo ops in Ortega as well

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be up for a meetup, I’m in Santa Clarita...

could also do a meetup at Hungry Valley off-road park... tons of trails and a 4x4 test course

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have an interest in meeting up in Hungry Valley OHV for some off road fun? Thinking setting a date in February on a weekend... I know the place like the back of my hand and there is everything from mild to wild there including an "off road test course" where we could spend some time testing trucks and our own ability.

Think it would be fun to take over the park with a bunch of Rangers! Hungry Valley OHV is located up the 5 freeway on the grapevine. 1.5hrs north of downtown LA.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have an interest in meeting up in Hungry Valley OHV for some off road fun? Thinking setting a date in February on a weekend... I know the place like the back of my hand and there is everything from mild to wild there including an "off road test course" where we could spend some time testing trucks and our own ability.

Think it would be fun to take over the park with a bunch of Rangers! Hungry Valley OHV is located up the 5 freeway on the grapevine. 1.5hrs north of downtown LA.
Depending on the weekend, count me in! I could probably get a buddy to come down from SLO (not a Ranger, but still).

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Subb'd for interest and updates....

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2

Im so down i just dont want to be a hassle 2wd only.... i have done alot of light offroading like cleghorn... lytle creek
Sponsored