So Cal Ranger meet and greet.

Would you want to get a Ranger meet-up going? Where would you want it to be?

• Total voters

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Im so down i just dont want to be a hassle 2wd only.... i have done alot of light offroading like cleghorn... lytle creek
It's never a hassle! 2WD is still pretty capable, and the offroad groups are typically good to lend a hand or have you ride along! The more the merrier, I say!
Sponsored

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
It's never a hassle! 2WD is still pretty capable, and the offroad groups are typically good to lend a hand or have you ride along! The more the merrier, I say!
Haha thanks ...im so up for it me tired if seeing all these dang tacooma meets it would be so awesome to get a big enough meet to show these tacomas what a real truck looks like lol

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Im so down i just dont want to be a hassle 2wd only.... i have done alot of light offroading like cleghorn... lytle creek
You would be ok for most of the area, honestly I only throw it in 4x4 when I have too! One of the reasons why I like to go there is because it’s very diverse terrain and there is usually an easy way around the hard stuff.

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be up for a meetup, I’m in Santa Clarita...

could also do a meetup at Hungry Valley off-road park... tons of trails and a 4x4 test course
I would like to do some trails at Hungry Valley. I am in Oxnard.

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
how does Sat Feb 22nd look for everyone? Everyone with a significant other should have some brownie points stored up from the weekend before (Valentines day)

Bring the kids/wives/dogs out for a fun day of wheeling! There is a 4x4 test course area that we could use as a base camp in case someone wants to stay behind from a trail run or something.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
how does Sat Feb 22nd look for everyone? Everyone with a significant other should have some brownie points stored up from the weekend before (Valentines day)

Bring the kids/wives/dogs out for a fun day of wheeling! There is a 4x4 test course area that we could use as a base camp in case someone wants to stay behind from a trail run or something.
I'll know *for sure* on Tuesday about the ankle, but being a month away, that should be totally fine. Put me down as a yes for this!

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I'll know *for sure* on Tuesday about the ankle, but being a month away, that should be totally fine. Put me down as a yes for this!
Cool!
How is that ankle doing?

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Cool!
How is that ankle doing?
Tell you what, miles ahead of how it was even 2 weeks ago. Still lacking in range of motion, still some numb parts around the incisions, and it tires pretty quickly, easy to tell when I've overdone it any particular day, but I'm able to "walk" (lol, more like hobble) around the house on my own without the boot. Tuesday should hopefully bring me out of the boot and into a split and officially cleared to drive again. I feel like I'm doing better than expected, but it's still a slow road.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
This sounds like a good run. I would like to go also. I'm in Carpinteria.

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Tell you what, miles ahead of how it was even 2 weeks ago. Still lacking in range of motion, still some numb parts around the incisions, and it tires pretty quickly, easy to tell when I've overdone it any particular day, but I'm able to "walk" (lol, more like hobble) around the house on my own without the boot. Tuesday should hopefully bring me out of the boot and into a split and officially cleared to drive again. I feel like I'm doing better than expected, but it's still a slow road.
good to hear! Recovery sucks!! Been there done that!

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2

Ooo mann im so up for it just asked my wife we got the go ahead for that day cant wait... what time were yu guys thinking

jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Ooo mann im so up for it just asked my wife we got the go ahead for that day cant wait... what time were yu guys thinking
Awesome!

I’m open to the time... 9am?? Any suggestions? We could all meet in the park at the 4x4 test area so if anyone is running behind we can all hang out/play on the obstacles till everybody shows up... there is also a Mc Donald’s just outside the park we could meet at...