First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
The dealer does have their own body shop. The place is pretty big.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The dealer does have their own body shop. The place is pretty big.
Hopefully they can take care of this for you without any headaches. Let us know how it turns out if you decide to do it.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Not bragging...well ok a 'lil bit. Every year I reglaze the entire vehicle with my inline 9" buffer. to remove road grime, sap light scuffs and all the environmental nonsense that falls on the roof and hood especially. I prefer Meguiar's products and its usually a 3 to 4 step process depending on the paint's condition. 1 fine cut, 2 scratch remover, 3 hi speed machine glaze then 4 yellow crème wax. End result is mirror finish with NO swirl marks. I use two 3M bonnets, for the first 2 steps their wool pad that I've used before with just water spritz to remove a single light scuff b/c it has just enough 'grit' to do so. then switch to the fine polish bonnet for the last two steps. For the remainder of the season I will hand wax maybe once a month.

BTW you will see the plastic film my local guy put on the front edge of the hood [rock magnet].

20210418_175036.jpg

20210418_180921.jpg

OP
OP

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
Not bragging...well ok a 'lil bit. Every year I reglaze the entire vehicle with my inline 9" buffer. to remove road grime, sap light scuffs and all the environmental nonsense that falls on the roof and hood especially. I prefer Meguiar's products and its usually a 3 to 4 step process depending on the paint's condition. 1 fine cut, 2 scratch remover, 3 hi speed machine glaze then 4 yellow crème wax. End result is mirror finish with NO swirl marks. I use two 3M bonnets, for the first 2 steps their wool pad that I've used before with just water spritz to remove a single light scuff b/c it has just enough 'grit' to do so. then switch to the fine polish bonnet for the last two steps. For the remainder of the season I will hand wax maybe once a month.

BTW you will see the plastic film my local guy put on the front edge of the hood [rock magnet].

20210418_175036.jpg

20210418_180921.jpg
Love that color, shinny too.

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy

20210418_175036.jpg

20210418_180921.jpg
Meguiar all the way , all the best products

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Most body shops including the inhouse dealer ones have a lifetime warranty on paint/body work. Pretty sure they will do it to your cosmetic satisfaction especially knowing you are particular about vehicle. My wife calls me OCD when it comes to my vehicles BTW.
Sponsored