Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if the synthesized sound can be turned off in a setting? Is it that way on the Focus RS?
No settings to turn it off, there's a box in the trunk that you unplug and it goes away.
Sponsored

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
No settings to turn it off, there's a box in the trunk that you unplug and it goes away.
But, my Ranger doesn't have a trunk....lol.....

Hopefully it's as easy as a pulling fuse. That'll be one of the first things I want disabled.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
But, my Ranger doesn't have a trunk....lol.....

Hopefully it's as easy as a pulling fuse. That'll be one of the first things I want disabled.
My guess is the first place to look is behind the rear seats where the amp is located.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if the synthesized sound can be turned off in a setting? Is it that way on the Focus RS?
I doubt there is a setting for that There isn't one on the Focus RS On the Focus you just have to plug a plug from a box under the cargo area

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt there is a setting for that There isn't one on the Focus RS On the Focus you just have to plug a plug from a box under the cargo area
So, just start unplugging them until it goes away ? If you find out which one it is, PLEASE POST A PIC !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Me as well I had two because I loved it so much.
Yours looks exactly like mine did before I put the Superlift in. The '19 in the pic is almost exactly what I'd like to order too!

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
Yours looks exactly like mine did before I put the Superlift in. The '19 in the pic is almost exactly what I'd like to order too!
Well if you feel like it you can drive the two hours to Hamilton and take for a drive and look it over, it's a solid truck as far as I'm concerned. I've driven that specific one twice for about an hour

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Well if you feel like it you can drive the two hours to Hamilton and take for a drive and look it over, it's a solid truck as far as I'm concerned. I've driven that specific one twice for about an hour
There's a similar one just missing the sport package about 30 min from me so I may take a drive tomorrow and check it out. I'm going to wait on some discounts before I buy. I can't bring myself to pay full price for one!

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
There's a similar one just missing the sport package about 30 min from me so I may take a drive tomorrow and check it out. I'm going to wait on some discounts before I buy. I can't bring myself to pay full price for one!
Find a cooperative dealer and you won't have to pay full price. I'm getting mine for $200 over invoice and there are others getting similar discounts, and there are other options such as qualifying for the X Plan.
Sponsored