Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
Greets all.

Glad to be a part of these forums. Starting off my first post with info on my Ranger. Just received the VIN this morning, last digits are 58064. Ordered it on April 2nd.

Everything on the Ford vehicle order tracking website is as I spec'ed it. Saber, 4x4, SuperCrew, Sport Appearance Pkg, Spray in bedliner, Tow Pkg, 301A, XLT, etc. The only thing not shown is the Locking Rear Diff I ordered. It is on my paperwork and the salesman said if it was on there then it should be ordered that way, that he has no way to talk with the factory.

Do those of you with locking diffs see it specifically written so on the tracking webpage? Not sure if I need to be concerned or not. Been a few decades since I've owned a truck and this will be my first Ford. I'm excited.

Cheers,
Rick
Is your truck in production or processing?
Sponsored

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
If you guys have trouble seeing your truck on ford pass just delete the app and reinstall it. Thats what they told me and it worked.
Had to do the same.

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
Is your truck in production or processing?
Hi, Pat. My truck is in the Processing stage. I would have ordered a few months ago but it took that long to find a Saber colored truck within driving distance to see in person. Really liking the Hot Pepper Red, would have been my other choice.

You guys talking about the Ford Pass App... are you talking about trying connect once you have the truck, or watching it's progress like the Ford tracker website?

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Hi, Pat. My truck is in the Processing stage. I would have ordered a few months ago but it took that long to find a Saber colored truck within driving distance to see in person. Really liking the Hot Pepper Red, would have been my other choice.

You guys talking about the Ford Pass App... are you talking about trying connect once you have the truck, or watching it's progress like the Ford tracker website?
After delivery. Good luck on your build.

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase

After the build it will give you an activation screen. You can't activate until you take delivery.

Cshep102

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat Fx4, 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Just got my VIN from the dealer. Last 5 digits are 59176

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my VIN from the dealer. Last 5 digits are 59176
Now the hard part starts..... Hopefully your wait will be less than most of ours.

DrDom

First Name
Domenico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I'm hoping someone can help me out. My truck has had it's delivery date changed twice since it went to In Transit status on 4/09. VIN is 1FTER4FH5KLA40527.
It went from 4/24 to 4/25 to today changed 5/01. The factory is in Wayne, MI and I'm in SE Wisconsin. I've tried to get some answers from my dealer, however the sales mgr. is on vacation and my salesperson isn't able to get any answers for me. Anything anyone can do to help me out would be appreciated.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping someone can help me out. My truck has had it's delivery date changed twice since it went to In Transit status on 4/09. VIN is 1FTER4FH5KLA40527.
It went from 4/24 to 4/25 to today changed 5/01. The factory is in Wayne, MI and I'm in SE Wisconsin. I've tried to get some answers from my dealer, however the sales mgr. is on vacation and my salesperson isn't able to get any answers for me. Anything anyone can do to help me out would be appreciated.
@Pioneer74

mschmidt48

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350, Nissan Frontier
Just received my VIN yesterday from my salesman. Order date was 2/12/19 and estimated delivery date 6/2/19. Last 5 digits of VIN are 45808.

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
BREAKING NEWS ... Drum roll, Harold trumpeters, Angels singing ...

I took possession of my truck!

6B92AB6A-E34B-432B-B25B-1617FEBD7538.jpeg
It really does exist. Congrats!!!
Sponsored

Reactions: Ric