First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT Project Manager / Retired Medic
I purchased a set mudflaps for my 23 Tremor.
My main goal is to keep mud & snow off of the running board steps.
They get covered every time I'm in mud or snow

Ordering process was fine.
Shipping notification is a little lacking, but I did get them in a reasonable amount of time.
The only issue is they say once an item is shipped, any issues are you problem unless you buy additional insurance.
I did not and items arrived fine. Well picked and labled.

No install instructions in package. They do include a QR code to access pdf and instructional video.
I never use them as you never know what you are exposing on your phone.
I went to the web site. There is an instructional video that was pretty good but no access to more detailed pdf instructions.

I had some minor issues with install.
One of the nuts provided was defective and would not accept screw. I emailed for replacement. Waiting for response. Couldn't find locally
One of the holes in the backing plate that is supoosed to hold the nut was too big. Nut kept falling out. Ended up taping it on.
I had some questions about the install. There is NO phone number for support.
Just a form to fill out and wait for a call back. Doessn't help when you are in the middle of an install.

In the end, I did get the fronts on while waiting for the replacement nut for rears.
Not too difficult. Video was helpful.
Look ok

Snow coming today. We'll see how they perform
Sponsored

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Meh.

A company that has been in business for any length of time, and wants to stay in business isn't going to ruin its reputation by embedding malware into a qr code link. And let's be honest, rokblokz is raking in the dough - mine were ~150 bucks for what is essentially a handful of pieces of plastic cut out in an automated machine and some nuts and bolts. The r&d has been paid for after probably the 2nd set they sold.

Fewer and fewer companies are including instructions because it's a waste, and having them in a pdf online allows them to make updates without reprinting hundreds of copies. Paper instructions are going bye bye.

Sojourner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired Army / Disabled Vet
And let's be honest, rokblokz is raking in the dough - mine were ~150 bucks for what is essentially a handful of pieces of plastic cut out in an automated machine and some nuts and bolts. The r&d has been paid for after probably the 2nd set they sold.
In the end, was the 150 worth it? I want to get Rokblokz for both of my trucks, but the cost seems ridiculous. Why I'm asking.

TIA

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
In the end, was the 150 worth it? I want to get Rokblokz for both of my trucks, but the cost seems ridiculous. Why I'm asking.

TIA
I like them.

I had them on my subi, and am on the second set on the gf's subi.

I got her purple and am on the second set for her car. One of the first ones cracked when she hit a curb with it. And I couldn't but just 1 to replace it. They also faded, after a couple of years comparing them to the like new ones they didn't look like the same color. Shrug, it was UV damage, not sure if it is all colors or just the purple.

I put black ones on the truck. Pay attention when installing to make sure you put the parts on the correct side. I had to redo the rears because I put a piece in backwards. Shrug, I was in a rush and it was hot out. šŸ˜‚

I'd buy them again.

Also, I got the XL size, they stick out just far enough to keep some of the slop off the side of the truck.

RD_Kona

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor

TIA
When I put my Rokblokz on, I wasn't sure I would keep them. I was worried they would move at highway speed and either work loose or make noise. That didn't/doesn't happen so I kept them on.

They take care of a lot of the slop on the side of the truck during winter and I rarely hear a rock ping off the body.

I'd buy them again.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Had the XL's on my Tremor and they were worth every penny.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
XL's on our SCab. Simple design, good protection, very durable, flexible without being flappy.

Image 658.png

20240130_122848.jpg

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I replaced my Weathertechs with Rokblox cause the WTs weren't doing crap. Rokblox is much better although I used some of the hardware from the WT for install.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Iā€™ve had the XLā€™s on my Tremor for two years and have beat the crap out them. They do the job. Highly recommend them.
Sponsored