RLD Design

MMorf

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Does anyone know if RLD Design went out of business or if they no longer have a US presence? I have an RLD Design Cap that I love, but when I went to their site today, it seems like there are a lot of broken links. It also appears there social media hasn't been updated since 2022. Just curious as I am looking to put a rooftop tent on my RLD Cap and was looking to see what mounting options they had available.
Sponsored

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
"Due to the ongoing supply chain crisis we have made the difficult decision to temporarily pause all new canopy orders for fitments not currently in-stock or in-route to our warehouse. We will reassess end of year, 2022. Please contact us for availability of canopies and accessories before ordering! If you would like to be put on an email list to be notified when we have reopened the order process please use the "Contact Us" form located under the "About Us" tab on our home page. Please use the close button at right to access this menu and additional site navigation. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience."

OP
OP
MMorf

MMorf

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
"Due to the ongoing supply chain crisis we have made the difficult decision to temporarily pause all new canopy orders for fitments not currently in-stock or in-route to our warehouse. We will reassess end of year, 2022. Please contact us for availability of canopies and accessories before ordering! If you would like to be put on an email list to be notified when we have reopened the order process please use the "Contact Us" form located under the "About Us" tab on our home page. Please use the close button at right to access this menu and additional site navigation. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience."

I read that on their site. It doesn't really answer what their status is of today.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I know it’s old school, but have you tried calling them? Does anyone answer the phone?

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I read that on their site. It doesn't really answer what their status is of today.
Given that that was their last update, I think it does... I would guess that was their final update and they have closed the doors. I would try calling, like the above suggested.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Given that that was their last update, I think it does... I would guess that was their final update and they have closed the doors. I would try calling, like the above suggested.
Someone is still paying the bills for the website. If they had completely closed down, I'd expect the website would be gone. Best course of action is to call, IMO.
Sponsored