First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I never received any recall notice for the HVAC for my '19. The only one I got (and never took it in) was for the rear tail lamps. IIRC the build date was early June.

IMG_1030.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkR

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
I never received any recall notice for the HVAC for my '19. The only one I got (and never took it in) was for the rear tail lamps. IIRC the build date was early June.

IMG_1030.jpg
Never got that one

Davidjc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Super Crew
Occupation
Retired LEO
Just received recall 19S34 in the mail and it looks like it was an issue 3 years ago. Called the dealer and they said it’ll take 3 hours to look at the motor to see if it needs replaced. They also want to appraise my truck. Seems fishy to me that now they’re concerned after 3 years and want me to come in. I now they’re having a rough time time moving trucks and laying off employees but this would be a really sleazy way of getting people to the dealership. I’ve not had any problems with the hvac thus far. Maybe I’m wrong but this just seems odd.
I believe the appraisal thing is fairly common. On my previous Tundras, I'd find an appraisal in the drivers seat every time I took them in for oil changes. And by the way, The value dropped by half at the 100,000 mile mark. Wow!

Wang.S

Banned
Banned
First Name
Wang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5G
Occupation
Tech
So a recall from March 2020 and they’re just now getting to me? Come on now. I just called the 1-866-436-7332 number on the letter and it had no information and it disconnected me when I tried to speak to someone. They seem really concerned over a 3 year warranty concern. Good Lord
No word of a lie, I am still getting recall notices for a 2013 escape that I wrote off in 2014.
Sponsored