Re-Watch the 2021 Ranger XLT Tremor SuperCrew SEMA Build Presentation Webcast

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Presentation Webcast

Ford to Reveal Custom F-150, Bronco and Bronco Sport During ‘Ford Auto Nights’ SEMA Show Special Webcast
  • Ford is revealing custom versions of the 2021 F-150, Bronco and Bronco Sport with Ford Accessories and Performance Parts through the first-ever virtual SEMA show; local Ford dealers are ready to personalize these vehicles for customers
  • New 2021 Ranger Tremor showcases bolt-on modifications to add even more capability to the most off-road-ready factory-built Ranger ever offered in the U.S.
  • Mustang Mach-E 1400 and 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT represent the future of Ford vehicles with performance to match their looks; Mach-E GT with options is targeted for 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
  • Watch the live virtual broadcast at 8 p.m. EST on Thursday and sign up to participate in interactive vehicle immersion sessions on Friday
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 18, 2020 – For once, what happened in Vegas, does not have to stay there.

After COVID-19 knocked out this year’s SEMA show in Sin City, Ford is pivoting to virtually reveal epic customizations of the company’s latest all-new products from the streets of the Motor City. The event -- Ford Auto Nights, SEMA Show Special is a two-day live broadcast experience this Thursday and Friday.

Ford will unveil customized build reveals, interactive vehicle immersion sessions and an on-demand content library. The program will feature customer and celebrity superfan stories and vehicle customization and performance expert highlights. Viewers can tune in HERE at 8 p.m. EST on Thursday for the show, then register for interactive live sessions held throughout Friday.

“From upfitters to outfitters, and from hot rodders to outdoor adventurers, the show must go on, and our first-ever Ford Auto Nights SEMA Show Special keeps the customization and innovation going virtually,” said Kim Cape, director of Ford global brand and integrated marketing. “This passionate, die-hard audience with an appetite for our Ford brand is vital to us.”

Custom builds of Ford’s newest products, including the 2021 Bronco, Bronco Sport, Mustang Mach-E and F-150, will headline, along with a few surprises during the two-day event.

Custom builds of Ford’s newest products include:

The Ford Ranger XLT Tremor SuperCrew, outfitted by Ford’s vehicle personalization team, enables even the most adventurous of lifestyles. Using the all-new 2021 Ranger Tremor as a starting point, this custom adventure truck features a selection of available Ford Accessories and Ford Performance Parts that complement the vehicle’s incredible factory capability and enable adventure seekers to not only get to the most remote trailheads, but also carry a mountain bike, kayak and all the gear needed for a day of hitting the trails and the lake.

2021-Ranger-XLT-Tremor-SuperCrew_01.jpg
2021-Ranger-XLT-Tremor-SuperCrew_02.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

FordSpeed

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
That's a good looking truck. I'll have to watch this broadcast!

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oem snorkels is cool. But if you go in water that deep, does water enter the cab lol?
My truck as at home, but if I remember correctly our trucks use double rubber door seals. But more importantly, if you end up in that deep of a water fording situation, you will care more about the engine not ingesting water than your carpet getting wet. :D

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
So the previous two guys posted without any knowledge to answer my question. Anyone else?

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So the previous two guys posted without any knowledge to answer my question. Anyone else?
So the answer is, not that much water will enter the cab. But what is "not too much water"? That's going to be pretty subjective.

The cab is mostly sealed. There are only two spots on the firewall, high up, with heavy rubber grommets for the wiring looms. The doors are indeed double gasketed. But no-one is going to give you an "ip" rating on these trucks. So your question doesn't have a straight forward answer.

Love smartass replies like yours though. My knowledge is restricted to a couple medium-deep water creek crossings. No water intrusion. But I haven't driven through a lake yet.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi JJ,

Well...not to answer your queston of cab sealing, I spent a month in Australia and chatted up a few folks that had snorkels. These guys used the snorkel to get into cleaner air on the back roads than to ford water...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retrired

painter1

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ZX2, F350
Also not to answer the question.

Hi JJ,

Well...not to answer your queston of cab sealing, I spent a month in Australia and chatted up a few folks that had snorkels. These guys used the snorkel to get into cleaner air on the back roads than to ford water...
That was always my understanding; for the infamous bull dust in Oz.

ntent%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2FARB100Series1206_191.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Not sure what folks use a snorkel for over her but I do usually carry a spare air filter in case of too much dusty driving !

painter1

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ZX2, F350
Agree, it's a good looking truck. And those stripes are growing on me !

Is that the trend now for pillar lights ? Is there a down side, like back-refection in dusty or foggy conditions ?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Sadly, still no SVT style "Lightning/ Thunder" version of the Ranger which would be fit for street, track and towing.