First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Don’t believe they remove them. Most are standard on the Tremor If that’s what ya meant. Try build one if you haven’t and let me know if that’s what you meant. On the build page, skip over some of the steps and just select the Tremor package first. Then go back and see what is standard and if you need to add something. You can change bed size too I think.

I really love the look. I saved the estimate as a pdf but don’t think you can share/post them there.
John, you can just upload the pdf from your files or if that doesn't work just copy the url link from your build page. Here's the one I saved for my Bronco build.
Sponsored

Attachments

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I'm not going to have a ridiculous argument with someone who clearly doesn't understand relative terms....again your comparison is apples and oranges....my point (what you have a hard time comprehending) is "I feel" that $50,000.00 is a lot of money for a mid size truck. I never said you have to agree with me.
I wish I could get a $60k ranger with more features. I still don't understand what the size of the truck has to do with it, but ok.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
The $50k is high, but what isn't anymore. A super duty can cross $90k, a f150 can approach $80k, and a bronco almost $70k.

Mine got there with the Ford performance tune, and a bunch of other Ford Performance part adds. Regardless of the vehicle I like to deck them out to the max and subsequently get to spend more $ in doing so. But in the end I think it's worth it.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I wish I could get a $60k ranger with more features. I still don't understand what the size of the truck has to do with it, but ok.
Size of the truck comes into play because trucks are generally about utility. And larger bed, higher towing/haul capacity, and things of that nature equate to more utility to many people.

Many people want the "most truck for their money." And the numbers that mean "my truck is better than yours" are those that increase with size. Add in today's dick measuring contests when it comes to the brodozer scene and you can see how it matters to SOME.

I myself have no need for a modern half ton or bigger truck. Way too bookoo.

I wouldn't turn down a full sized Raptor for free though.

Your Lotus analogy has no bearing as there is no general consensus that bigger is better in the sports car world.

OP
OP
BHunted

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
John, you can just upload the pdf from your files or if that doesn't work just copy the url link from your build page. Here's the one I saved for my Bronco build.
Didn't think this site would allow pdfs... kewl. Thanks...

Attachments

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
In 1968 I bought a CST-20 for 3000. There is more metal in it than my ranger. Most of the difference is inflation. Soon it will cost 200000 yen to buy a elc car. ?
Sponsored