its_ikon

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT 4x4
I believe it is the Truxedo LoPro.
That is what I initially thought, but the description says fabric. The LoPro definitely says vinyl. I want the pro 15 since it sits lower and cheaper for the ford version.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
That is what I initially thought, but the description says fabric. The LoPro definitely says vinyl. I want the pro 15 since it sits lower and cheaper for the ford version.
Mine sits pretty low and it is vinyl.

1B5C6CD8-43A9-4B10-B6B6-1BF7A2BFDF90.jpeg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
With these covers, when you close the rear, are they secured/locked down?
The cover does have a latching system. It can only be opened after opening the tailgate. With the vinyl easily being able to cut open, I don’t know that I would call it secure. It will stop honest thieves

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
This looks like it may be the same as the Gator SRX cover. Did it come with installation brackets like the ones I'm enclosing a picture of? If so, how in the heck did the rear brackets get mounted, if at all? I believe I can mount the front brackets but the back brackets, I just don't see a spot for them.
I got the cover and the side rails on with no issues with these brackets that I guess were supposed to be support for the side rails or stumping me with their rear bracket installation.
Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 4.36.17 PM.png
Did you ever resolve this? I was starting the installation of my Truxedu LoPro yesterday and the back braces gave me fits. I got them in, but they to do NOT sit flush within the bed rail channels like the diagram shows. That long "arm" actually sits outside of the bed rail lip, under the plastic cover, and actually pokes out into the bed a hair. This is for both braces on both sides. I'll try to get a picture when it is light out.

Apart from prying the bed rail open, I can't see how this brace will ever look like it does in the diagram. For now I am just assuming it is not REALLY suppose to lay within the bed rail lip/channel. Can anyone confirm this?

Deleted member 15875

Does anyone know if there's soft rollup bed cover that will work with a drop-in bed liner, like a Truxedo, etc?

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if there's soft rollup bed cover that will work with a drop-in bed liner, like a Truxedo, etc?
I would think the Bak line would. I have their hard roll Revolver X4s, and the Ford OEM drop-in liner.

Frank

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Frank. Good to know since I also have the Ford EOM drop-in.
When you find what your looking for, and need any advice, drop a line. With the X4s, some cutting of the liner was required, for attachment brackets. No big deal. Not as scary as it sounds.

Frank
Sponsored