First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Depending on when I'd be interested. We're heading out for the month of June again and if it's somewhere along the way that would work. We're going to be in the Black Hills (SD) for 2 weeks and that area is really nice because there's lots of off road trails that are more or less fire roads where any 2wd can do and you'll get awesome views. There's also tons of camp grounds, unlimited sightseeing and some great hiking trails all over the area.

Sedona is another great area for the same reasons above. But it would have to be done in the spring or fall as it'll be to hot in the summer.
Sponsored

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
To honor the original Rangers, the first get together should be in St. Paul, MN. Then the second should be in Dearborn, MI. Then there after draw a location each year to where the next will be located.

JimmyFD43

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Let's meet in the middle...say NC.....halfway between Illinois.....Florida....At least pretty close to halfway....Great weather....Super great camping...views....trails.....Moonshine....Hillbillies...etc.......REALLY beat up Rangers....lol

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
I'd be up for something like this, as long as it wasn't all off-road type stuff. But, I do think regional is better, especially with gas up, but also because of time off work and what not. So, I'd be up for an east coast, or southeast, or however it was broken up, regional thing.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
LOL...there's no way I'm going to be able to light up the western states from where I am...

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i think this is a great idea! i wanted to have a meet up when weather got nice but life got too hectic to get away. plus the crazy fuel prices is a big wet blanket.

Last edited:

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Eastern meet would be nice in Tenn/Ky/NO. Carolina...all 3 pretty much centered in the eastern half. Been to all 3 states...lots of scenic drives, trails for you off road members, lots of camp grounds/hotels. Western meet up to you all who live out there, but just too far for some of us eastern folks.
Dave could do both with plenty of Damper and 303 "Goodie Bags" !!! :like::clap::crackup:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Off road round up, badlands off road park, Attica Indiana, Google.
Depends when and where. TheRangerStation.com has been having an annual event in Indiana but the last couple years the way the calendar falls it's been on or near my birthday and my family always wants to have a party for me.
This year and last year I was in the Ranger field at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA but it's only like a 4 hour drive for me.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
LOL...there's no way I'm going to be able to light up the western states from where I am...
You're doing a good job lighting up the East coat. :shock: Why is NC so much brighter than the rest of the country??

USA Litghts.jpg

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
i think this is a great idea! i wanted to have a meet up when weather got nice but life got too hectic to get away. plus the crazy fuel prices is a big wet blanket.
Come on, I am told everyone can afford an EV. Electricity is cheap now that we have sun about 12 hours a day. Break out the solar panels..

<sarcasm>

I agree, it should be regional, and for us northern folks, it should be in the summer where the snow finally melts. I have time off between Christmas and New Years, so where south should the get together occur?