First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
Hi, new to the rangers. I came from the Nissan frontier, and we had alot of custom fab light Bars. I owned this one.

https://whiterhinofab.com/collections/light-bars/products/nissan-light-bar-w-plastic-bumper

Is there anyone who makes a custom light bar like that (or similar to?) I'm not looking for the Westin, leer, whatever brand 2 point mount grille destroyer, I'm looking for something with multiple fasten points so the lights don't bounce.

Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP
aer0zer0

aer0zer0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer

OP
OP
aer0zer0

aer0zer0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
Anyone found anything new for fabricated bars?

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I'm not sure what you mean by custom fab light bars (links aren't working for me) but if you're just talking about the lower bumper opening there are a bunch of companies making ones that fit. I have a diode dynamics 18" mounted with their brackets. Stage 3 has some options on their website

OP
OP
aer0zer0

aer0zer0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
I'm not sure what you mean by custom fab light bars (links aren't working for me) but if you're just talking about the lower bumper opening there are a bunch of companies making ones that fit. I have a diode dynamics 18" mounted with their brackets. Stage 3 has some options on their website
I wanted to mount a fabricated "bull" style bar (but not the 189 deals on ebay) and use my hella 4000 driving lights.

Like a push bar style as shown below

WR 3_2.JPG

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
I just installed the SVC light bar and its solid. Not really a bull bar style but I bet you could ask them to weld up something you are envisioning

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I've got a 20" Rigid light bar that fits perfectly in the opening. There are brackets available that bolt to existing mount points on the ranger, giving a very clean look.
Sponsored