Sponsored

Ranger Concept - 1966

Murphie

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Threads
3
Messages
332
Reaction score
575
Location
Lindale TX
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I saw this posted on Reddit the other day; there weren't any meaningful comments. Maybe Phil has some insight as to whether it was actually a concept or not.




1673274446362.webp
Sponsored

 

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,234
Reaction score
28,611
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1


NTXTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Threads
17
Messages
424
Reaction score
1,919
Location
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
I can see shades of the 68-71 Ford Ranchero in some of the design. Very cool.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Metal is metal when the lights go out.
But at some point it gets light out and you wake up next to it. Oops, I think we're talking about two different things. :oops:
 

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Threads
134
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
14,561
Location
22973
Vehicle(s)
2026 Marsh Gray Ranger Raptor, 1995 Harley XLH1200
Occupation
Mom Joke Professional
I saw this posted on Reddit the other day; there weren't any meaningful comments. Maybe Phil has some insight as to whether it was actually a concept or not.




1673274446362.png
Wow! I hate it, but I also love it.
Sponsored

 
 








Top