Ford Debuts Ranger Storm Concept

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
From Ford has debuted a Ranger Storm Concept for the foreign market. I like this thing a lot! Hope we get some special editions like this.

From https://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-ranger-storm-concept/

Ranger-Storm-2.jpg

Introduced at the Sao Paulo International Motor Show this week, the Ford Ranger Storm is an off-road pickup concept that looks ready to go on sale tomorrow. Unfortunately for us, if the Storm does go to production, it will probably only be sold in Brazil.

To create the Storm concept, Ford gave the Ranger an integrated snorkel, a roof rack, more protective body cladding, 17-inch alloy wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich all-terrain tires, off-road bumpers, running boards, and what appears to be a small lift. It also gets a "STORM" grille and tailgate, as well as an orange and black graphics package. Under the hood, the Ranger Storm has a 3.2-liter diesel engine that makes 200 hp, with shifting handled by a six-speed automatic transmission.

Ranger-Storm-1.jpg

Ford-Ranger-Storm-1.jpg
Sponsored

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
Pretty cool I like the tires and running boards. I can do with out the snorkel.

WI LION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang GT
Looks awesome. Like a Raptor. With all these special edition Rangers they've had for int'l market, I can see the US/NA market getting some of our own too.

blackdog

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 f150 flareside
i hope they make a lightning-esque version for the US. all the offroad is awesome but a street savvy speedster would be sweet.
Sponsored