Ranger Bed Mat

mschmidt48

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350, Nissan Frontier
Let us know how it works out. I've always had good luck with the dealers that list on eBay. I buy several random trim bits from them when I'm redoing salvage cars.
I received the liner today I purchased on eBay in five days. It is a good quality item and the RANGER logo printed on the liner goes very well with the FORD logo that comes with the factory sprayed in bedliner. It would be a bit much if both logos were the same.
Sponsored

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Back on September 7th I ordered the Ford accessory bed mat for my 5 foot Ranger. It was pricey, but it was Ford and had a nice RANGER logo. After a month of no action on the order - other than a hold on my credit card - I tried to find a contact for Ford Accessories. There is none - all the website says is to contact your preferred dealer and they did provide an e-mail address. After a few back and forths, the dealer released the hold on my credit card and informed me that they were giving a delivery date of "end of October" to clear back orders. I e-mailed today and got a new delivery estimate of November 17th. I also asked about fit as some manufacturers are showing separate mats for with and without a spray in liner. My accessory contact quoted the online description of a tight fit for the bed and indicated that the bed mat was intended to protect a painted bed. With no firm delivery date and no guarantee of an actual fit, I've reluctantly canceled the order. From what I've seen on the internet, I can get an acceptable bed mat at about half the price. Time to start over with a new order. Not sure from who yet.
I ordered from Lasco and it was delivered 4 days later and shipping was only $13.50.

https://www.lascoautoparts.com/oem-...nger-bed-mat-with-logo-5-5-foot-kb3z99112a15a

Good luck. Jim

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
What they charging over at Ford?
Anyone put one in a Scab yet?
Yes. There is a separate one for the Scab. Fits perfect. Very happy with it.

Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I ordered the heavy-duty impact mat for $239 from the local dealer last Tuesday, and it arrived a day later. The fit is just right, and the mat's soft enough to kneel on, yet sufficiently rugged for bed protection and very "slide-resistant". I really like that the bed mat is connected to the tailgate mat/flap (of same material and thickness) by a thinner but seemingly strong fabric, allowing me to drag objects from the bed onto the open tailgate without scratching off any paint from the normally-exposed bottom side of the tailgate.

The mat is attached to the bed/tailgate via velcro strips, which seem to work well enough so far.

Here's the link: https://accessories.ford.com/liner-load-compartment-12178.html

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Received from Lasco Ford today. 11.99 for a 37lb mat shipped? Not bad. Fits great. Love it. Has anyone seen one of these lift at higher speeds?
Not even a little bit of lift on mine. Downhill from mountains outside of AZ heading into NM was doing well over speed limit and no issue at all.

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Not even a little bit of lift on mine. Downhill from mountains outside of AZ heading into NM was doing well over speed limit and no issue at all.
Yeah.....never. Been using mats in various trucks for 15 years and never had one move. And I keep my bed clear, so it’s not like I had junk holding it down.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah.....never. Been using mats in various trucks for 15 years and never had one move. And I keep my bed clear, so it’s not like I had junk holding it down.
Good to know. Thanks, guys. (I have the Ranger mat on order....)

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried this bed mat?
2019-2020 Ford Ranger DeeZee Rubber Bed Mat (5 Ft. Bed) 87017
It looks good to me on the Stage 3 website, but I wonder about the quality of the materials, the fit, comfort, sound buffering, durability, etc.--all the stuff that you have to actually try it to know!

Or this one?
2019-2020 Ford Ranger Rough Country Rubber Bed Mat (5 Ft. Bed) RCM663

Thanks in advance for any advice based on experience with these products that you can give. It is taking forever for the mat I ordered from Ford Accessories to arrive, and I decided to move on to explore other possibilities. Need to have some cushioning in the bed by springtime when the Ranger and I go hiking....

ausable

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried this bed mat?
2019-2020 Ford Ranger DeeZee Rubber Bed Mat (5 Ft. Bed) 87017
It looks good to me on the Stage 3 website, but I wonder about the quality of the materials, the fit, comfort, sound buffering, durability, etc.--all the stuff that you have to actually try it to know!

Or this one?
2019-2020 Ford Ranger Rough Country Rubber Bed Mat (5 Ft. Bed) RCM663

Thanks in advance for any advice based on experience with these products that you can give. It is taking forever for the mat I ordered from Ford Accessories to arrive, and I decided to move on to explore other possibilities. Need to have some cushioning in the bed by springtime when the Ranger and I go hiking....

DeeZee mat is very thick and of high quality. Amazon

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Tractor supply mats on sale now. I have had one for 8 months now very happy with it. 39.99.
Sponsored