Ranger Bed Mat

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
Back on September 7th I ordered the Ford accessory bed mat for my 5 foot Ranger. It was pricey, but it was Ford and had a nice RANGER logo. After a month of no action on the order - other than a hold on my credit card - I tried to find a contact for Ford Accessories. There is none - all the website says is to contact your preferred dealer and they did provide an e-mail address. After a few back and forths, the dealer released the hold on my credit card and informed me that they were giving a delivery date of "end of October" to clear back orders. I e-mailed today and got a new delivery estimate of November 17th. I also asked about fit as some manufacturers are showing separate mats for with and without a spray in liner. My accessory contact quoted the online description of a tight fit for the bed and indicated that the bed mat was intended to protect a painted bed. With no firm delivery date and no guarantee of an actual fit, I've reluctantly canceled the order. From what I've seen on the internet, I can get an acceptable bed mat at about half the price. Time to start over with a new order. Not sure from who yet.
Sponsored

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Back on September 7th I ordered the Ford accessory bed mat for my 5 foot Ranger. It was pricey, but it was Ford and had a nice RANGER logo. After a month of no action on the order - other than a hold on my credit card - I tried to find a contact for Ford Accessories. There is none - all the website says is to contact your preferred dealer and they did provide an e-mail address. After a few back and forths, the dealer released the hold on my credit card and informed me that they were giving a delivery date of "end of October" to clear back orders. I e-mailed today and got a new delivery estimate of November 17th. I also asked about fit as some manufacturers are showing separate mats for with and without a spray in liner. My accessory contact quoted the online description of a tight fit for the bed and indicated that the bed mat was intended to protect a painted bed. With no firm delivery date and no guarantee of an actual fit, I've reluctantly canceled the order. From what I've seen on the internet, I can get an acceptable bed mat at about half the price. Time to start over with a new order. Not sure from who yet.
I have the Ford Accessories mat with the spray-in liner. Not sure why anyone would specify different part numbers for spray-in/not. It doesn't fit that tightly.

OP
OP
Lone

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This one? Where and when did you get it?

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 1.08.42 PM.png

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, that one. I got it from the dealer at the time of delivery. They told me it was readily available, but that was back in May.

There seem to be several available on eBay.

mschmidt48

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350, Nissan Frontier
Yes, that one. I got it from the dealer at the time of delivery. They told me it was readily available, but that was back in May.

There seem to be several available on eBay.
Thanks for the tip, I just bought one on eBay and now there is only one left.

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know how it works out. I've always had good luck with the dealers that list on eBay. I buy several random trim bits from them when I'm redoing salvage cars.

RangerCat

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I have had mine on order since 9/9/19 with no delivery yet. I called for an update again today and I'm waiting for a call back.

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine through a Ford dealer on a Friday and picked it up the following Monday.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine through a Ford dealer on a Friday and picked it up the following Monday.
What they charging over at Ford?
Anyone put one in a Scab yet?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has been on order for more than a month, but since this is mainly a product that I will be using in Spring and Summer, in this case I don't mind waiting....

Sonny McGee

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine through the dealer. Got it in about 3 days.

OP
OP
Lone

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These reports of ordering on a Nowday and getting it on a Thenday would be much more helpful if we knew when you ordered. Apparently, they were available early on and sold out quickly. If you are getting quick delivery from a Ford deal NOW, let us know. Thanks!
Sponsored