Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
im going camping in a week, i need a bed mat to keep my unlined, unprotected bed from getting all messed up.

I see the deezee one, the rough country, the OEM, the bed rug.. all the options.. i see deezee has a tailgate mat, but it looks like you need to trim or drill holes?

whats the solution to a matching mat and tail gate mat? not sure i want a bed rug. i called my local trick trucks and they have one by Trail FX, but no tail gate mat solution.. sorry if any of this is repetitive, i did search, but everything is buried or not the info im looking for.

here is what i have in my cart on amazon:

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 10.55.50 AM.jpg
Sponsored

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
not sure i want a bed rug.
When you say Bedrug do you mean the one that goes up the sides and bulkhead? Because they also make a Bedrug XLT bed mat that covers only the bed and tailgate

Then they have a Bedrug Impact mat, its more of a rubbery texture in case you don't like the carpeted look, it also covers only the bed and tailgate.

Both great choices.

OP
OP
Turborave

Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
i don't think i want any sort of rug

OP
OP
Turborave

Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
and the ford mat is just a ford branded deezee right?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
i don't think i want any sort of rug
I'm looking at getting the full Bedrug liner myself. Same as the Ford sportliner. Seems like the people who have them, whether the full liner or just one of the mats love them. It is nice that they are one piece with the tailgate so stuff doesn't fall in between the bed and the tailgate. Don't let the term "Bedrug" scare you they are much more than a standard piece of carpet.

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
ok, i ordered the bed rug with out sides and built in tailgate mat. had $90 in amazon points so it was about $80
That is the same one I got I believe. Hard rubber, mesh where the tailgate hinges and more hard rubber. I know on mine there could be a bit more velcro on the tailgate. I ordered some of the most burly velcro to add to what was there...works pretty good.

D