First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RAM 3500, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone installed a Raingler Attic/ceiling net? I found a few references to the brand, but nothing suggesting someone has one in a super crew.

I have one - but can't really figure out how to install. The one I have in the RAM attaches to anchors you put in place of the coat hooks that are above the back window and then to anchors that you install on the B-pillar. Our 2022 Ranger Lariat Super Crew doesn't have coat hooks above the rear window. The folks at Raingler seem to think that some trucks were built with coat hooks above the rear window and that is the easiest way to go. However, the couple of parts diagrams I've tried from 2019, 21, and 22 for XT up to Lariat doesn't show rear coat hooks above the window.
Sponsored

anarchyaelle

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Ever end up figuring out the install points?

OP
OP

samayeam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RAM 3500, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I have not. Had too many projects competing with play time. And now I’m limited recovering from surgery. Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll reengage the raingler folks.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
The SuperCab has them over the port hole windows in the back on both sides

1E046769-CE1A-4C5F-B03E-76D2B82B76C1.jpeg

Wes Siler

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WesSiler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Occupation
Writer
I've got a Raingler dog net, and couldn't really see how the b-pillar mounting tabs were going to work without pulling on the plastic trim every time a dog pushed up against or pulled down on the net. So, I just removed that trim and ran the strap through the two holes in the pillar itself. It looks messy without the plastic, but the Ranger's my camping/work truck, so I'm not too stressed.

I should note that while the net is plenty strong, and definitely keeps the dogs in the back, it's not going to provide much safety in a crash since the front seats are positioned rearwards of that b-pillar. The dogs will fly forward and at least partially crush the front seats before the net can draw tight and stop them.
Sponsored