Prinsu Roof Rack

Robanno

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Nice looking. Have started looking for one that can hold 2 mt. bikes. BUT, do not want to drill holes in roof.
Rob

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to get one but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. Don't feel like paying over $100 in sales tax and shipping, Money is tight these days lol.

OP
OP

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I'll either be getting this one or the Rhino Rack Backbone. To get a sleek looking rack drilling is inevitable. I like the look of the Prinsu better than the Rhino Rack and it's about $300 cheaper as well.

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'll either be getting this one or the Rhino Rack Backbone. To get a sleek looking rack drilling is inevitable. I like the look of the Prinsu better than the Rhino Rack and it's about $300 cheaper as well.
Truckbrigade.com has a 10% off flash sale right now with their free shipping. I pulled the trigger.

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Truckbrigade.com has a 10% off flash sale right now with their free shipping. I pulled the trigger.
Were you able to get your rack installed? I also ordered this rack, but it didn't come with any instructions. Assembly was pretty straight forward, but I'm hesitant to drill holes in the roof before reading the instructions.

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Were you able to get your rack installed? I also ordered this rack, but it didn't come with any instructions. Assembly was pretty straight forward, but I'm hesitant to drill holes in the roof before reading the instructions.
Pffft...mine hasn't even shipped yet! What the heck?

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Well if anyone plans to install this I would hold off. I started the install on mine, and after getting the 2 pieces of channel trim off I found out the factory holes that hold the trim on don't align with the rack like the instructions say they should. I am now left with 4 holes in the roof, and no way to cover them up. I've reached out to Prinsu to figure out what's wrong, but still awaiting a response.

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Well if anyone plans to install this I would hold off. I started the install on mine, and after getting the 2 pieces of channel trim off I found out the factory holes that hold the trim on don't align with the rack like the instructions say they should. I am now left with 4 holes in the roof, and no way to cover them up. I've reached out to Prinsu to figure out what's wrong, but still awaiting a response.
Good to know. Keep us updated, thanks.

They finally shipped mine. I'm not even going to take it out of the box yet.

SoCalT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 2WD SuperCrew
Any updates on your install. Thinking about this rack as well but not interested in any surprises during the install. Thanks!
Sponsored