Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
Well ok then I was wrong.
I wish you weren’t lol. I’m not really googly eyed for the Everest but if the Ranger Raptor showed up here, I’d trade my FX4 in immediately and accept any financial loss that came.

I love the F-150 Raptor but I cannot for the life of me park that thing in a parking spot. That is the main reason I bought the Ranger over another F-150 and specifically a Raptor.
Sponsored

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
...The marketing here has no idea what they are talking about then. Which does not surprise me to be honest.
Out of curiosity, what marketing have you seen regarding U.S. releases? Media or print? If its print, is there any way you can get a link or pic of it? I’d love to show it to some of my contacts.

I deal with G.M. Holden as well and they have the same problem not knowing whats happening in the U.S. even though the testing is supposed to be the same.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Out of curiosity, what marketing have you seen regarding U.S. releases? Media or print? If its print, is there any way you can get a link or pic of it? I’d love to show it to some of my contacts.

I deal with G.M. Holden as well and they have the same problem not knowing whats happening in the U.S. even though the testing is supposed to be the same.
The print is everywhere online about speculation of what is coming and not coming. I would trust your word over anything printed online unless it was Fords own words. The reason I truly believed this is bc Ford Marketing( you know a friend know a friend thing) here stated that Hermann Salenbauch was involved in getting things ready on the performance side. Anyway, they also told me back in 2015 the Ranger would appear back in the States. Maybe a coincidence they were right 5 years later. I kinda feel bad about it now, I was certain they were coming. :(

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
The print is everywhere online about speculation of what is coming and not coming. I would trust your word over anything printed online unless it was Fords own words. The reason I truly believed this is bc Ford Marketing( you know a friend know a friend thing) here stated that Hermann Salenbauch was involved in getting things ready on the performance side. Anyway, they also told me back in 2015 the Ranger would appear back in the States. Maybe a coincidence they were right 5 years later. I kinda feel bad about it now, I was certain they were coming. :(
The Everest is definitely a no-go in the US. As for the Ranger Raptor, it seems like Ford NA didn't want to bring it here since it was based on the rest of world Ranger. According to some press releases I've read in the past, Ford execs haven't dismissed the possibility of a Ranger Raptor in the US, but I would imagine that it would be based on the next gen US Ranger.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
The Everest is definitely a no-go in the US. As for the Ranger Raptor, it seems like Ford NA didn't want to bring it here since it was based on the rest of world Ranger. According to some press releases I've read in the past, Ford execs haven't dismissed the possibility of a Ranger Raptor in the US, but I would imagine that it would be based on the next gen US Ranger.
Thanks for clearing that up, they did mention next gen models. Now I can only hope that the Raptor Everest is indeed coming. Maybe they were wrong about that too.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase