Peragon Cover Released

CompDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
PAID GEEK
Interesting design this may be my cover..

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
Took 'em long enough, and still no 6'. I was looking at them last year, but seem to recall that some complained that stuff could get jammed in the front, making it impossible to retract. Anybody here have one before?

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Good company, they gave me a good discount when I had one on my F150, my sis has one on her Tacoma. My only issue with this cover (still the same design) is that the panels are too wide. I understand why they designed it that way, most likely to save depth space when it is folded up against the back of the bed. My issue with it is the panels extend down into the bed too deeply, which completely restricts the ability to have any tall item inside the bed and be able to open and close the cover. During hunting season we put 2 large totes in the bed, if you load the totes with the Peragon open, you cannot close it. Hence the reason why i went with the Gator cover that stores the rolled up cover in the box. Yes the Peragon removes complete and easy by climbing into the bed and unhooking it at the struts and with the Gator or any other cover you cannot do that as easily without taking it all apart. For the few times i needed to remove the Peragon it was not worth the hassle this time around. Plus my Gator will lock in any open position to keep prying eyes out. The Peragon locks but only fully closed.
Sponsored