First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It’s been a little over a year since I first applied 2 coats of the new Graphene Nano spray. I will say I’m very impressed with the longevity of it as it’s held up great to our intense weather here. Before using this I was using Optimum products and while they’re great too they would fade out within 6-8 months here.

Last night I washed, striped the old finish off and applied 2 more coats of Graphene than got up this morning and felt energetic and applied a 3rd coat as you can layer up to 3 coats. Psst..did you hear that Brandon @dondonbabyraptor it’s only supposed to be up to 3 coats in one year not 3 coats in one month. Lol ?

I did the "baggie test” after washing and surprisingly it was still super smooth so there was no need to clay. I’m wondering if the Graphene helps keep the contaminates off because before using this I had to clay it as it was very rough. This stuff is so easy to apply the first coat took me about an 1 hour, the second was about 45 minutes and the third was 30 minutes. The hood looks like a mirror and you can see the reflection off the ceiling.

I’m looking forward to getting my bottle of Graphene Detailer next week so I can see the difference in that from the Optimum Glass Enhancer I’ve been using.

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Graphene detailer is out now for purchase? Nice! Great review Dave!

Hah, nowadays I can’t even get graphene on once every few months. Still a nice coat of dust on it, sort of interested how the graphene holds up if I leave it all dusty for a long time :p

IcemanSTX

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
It’s been a little over a year since I first applied 2 coats of the new Graphene Nano spray. I will say I’m very impressed with the longevity of it as it’s held up great to our intense weather here. Before using this I was using Optimum products and while they’re great too they would fade out within 6-8 months here.

Last night I washed, striped the old finish off and applied 2 more coats of Graphene than got up this morning and felt energetic and applied a 3rd coat as you can layer up to 3 coats. Psst..did you hear that Brandon @dondonbabyraptor it’s only supposed to be up to 3 coats in one year not 3 coats in one month. Lol ?

I did the "baggie test” after washing and surprisingly it was still super smooth so there was no need to clay. I’m wondering if the Graphene helps keep the contaminates off because before using this I had to clay it as it was very rough. This stuff is so easy to apply the first coat took me about an 1 hour, the second was about 45 minutes and the third was 30 minutes. The hood looks like a mirror and you can see the reflection off the ceiling.

I’m looking forward to getting my bottle of Graphene Detailer next week so I can see the difference in that from the Optimum Glass Enhancer I’ve been using.

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg
Nice! I'll bring my truck over tomorrow. Three coats will be fine

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I will be doing that after winter to my truck. I did do a major wax job but will clay then graphene it in the spring. Thanks for the review.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice! I'll bring my truck over tomorrow. Three coats will be fine
I’m one of those crazy ones who actually enjoying detailing. lol Bring it on over (along with a pizza ?) and I’ll do it. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Graphene detailer is out now for purchase? Nice! Great review Dave!

Hah, nowadays I can’t even get graphene on once every few months. Still a nice coat of dust on it, sort of interested how the graphene holds up if I leave it all dusty for a long time :p
Haha with all that Graphene you have on there I’m surprised the dust even sticks to it.?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I’m one of those crazy ones who actually enjoying detailing. lol Bring it on over (along with a pizza ?) and I’ll do it. ?
I enjoy it too. Got some detailing stuff yesterday from UPS and the wife was asking why I spend so much on it. The nerve of her? at least I got on black Friday sale

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg
Gorgeous! :clap:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I enjoy it too. Got some detailing stuff yesterday from UPS and the wife was asking why I spend so much on it. The nerve of her? at least I got on black Friday sale
They never understand until you point to their closet full of shoes. Then they don’t want to talk about it anymore. lol?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I will be doing that after winter to my truck. I did do a major wax job but will clay then graphene it in the spring. Thanks for the review.
it’s so easy to work with and buff out you’re going to love the finish once you’re done. Just remember to shake it good before using and give it a shake every so often to keep the Graphene from settling.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
They never understand until you point to their closet full of shoes. Then they don’t want to talk about it anymore. lol?
Been married too long. I know better than to point that out!

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
My wife said the other day she needs to get rid of some shoes. She must be up to something.:angel: