First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Automation
I have a “+” on the drivers side and a “o” on the passenger side, and my truck is perfectly level on the rear. I did not install the shim that was on the drivers side in the original leaf setup.
Thanks, that's good to know at least! Have you had any vibration issues?
Sponsored

Cane777

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2022 4x4 xlt
Occupation
Electrician
Correct, to my understanding the BP51 shock kit is still under development at this time. When I was on the Stage 3 site last night i noticed two different kits available ang it came down to if you had a heavy bumper with winch or not and it was still the same price. Kits come with all 4 struts/shocks new coil springs and new leafs.

I am actually looking to overlanding with my Ranger and I am hoping the OME would be a better choice over the Fox kit since the OME lifts the.rear about 1.5 with a front lift of about 2.35 vs Fox only lifts the front up too 3.
i am looking to buy the ome medium load rear leaf springs 1.5" lift. will these springs correct my 3/4" left rear lean?

OP
OP
Frenchy

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
i am looking to buy the ome medium load rear leaf springs 1.5" lift. will these springs correct my 3/4" left rear lean?
Not really. Even with the Old Man EMU suspension I still had the slight lean. It might be annoying to look at but I didnt have any performance issue with it.

Cane777

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2022 4x4 xlt
Occupation
Electrician
Not really. Even with the Old Man EMU suspension I still had the slight lean. It might be annoying to look at but I didnt have any performance issue with it.
man i am trying to get used to it i have a 3/4" lean with a full tank. ugh it drives me nuts i come from tunning cars and now i am into 4x4 haha. well going to be getting next year full Old man emu bypass shocks and leave springs. reading your post really got me into them.

Utope

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Is it recommended to replace UCAs when installing the kit?

OP
OP
Frenchy

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Is it recommended to replace UCAs when installing the kit?
Nope, I contacted ARB a while ago when I still had the Ranger and they told me that they did not make a Upper Control Arm for the Ranger because there was no need with or without the lift kit. Mind you i was able to get the truck back into alignment specifications with the lift installed. They also mentioned the Upper Control arms are only needed to get the alignment back into specifications.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Nope, I contacted ARB a while ago when I still had the Ranger and they told me that they did not make a Upper Control Arm for the Ranger because there was no need with or without the lift kit. Mind you i was able to get the truck back into alignment specifications with the lift installed. They also mentioned the Upper Control arms are only needed to get the alignment back into specifications.
you got rid of your Ranger?

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Not quite..... Totaled to be more exact..... Got an entire thead full of very bad jokes about it....
Damn sorry to here that. I missed the thread...now I need to go research
Sponsored