Oil Change Cleanup?

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
That one kind of resets the "no act too degrading" standard. Humans.
Actually for Boulder it was nothing really out of the ordinary. Pretty unique populace. I used to have numerous clients there, most just went to work there and lived elsewhere but met some very strange ones - some that worked at uncle sam's agencies were simply bizarre.
Sponsored

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
That one kind of resets the "no act too degrading" standard. Humans.
Just a few more words on this "incident" - IIRC the perp was arrested and received a 3 yr prison sentence - in court he pleaded for leniency because he was engaging in a hobby of his and that he had been pursuing this hobby for some time. Only in beautiful Boulder, CO.

OP
OP

FordFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat FX4 Ranger, 2022 Sonata Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Update: I didn't realize anyone had replied to this. The dealership told me they'd get me as many of the pop-rivets I needed and apologized for the mess. I did use brake cleaner on the oil with a rag to catch the residue that didn't evaporate instantly. There's just one big harness there and it's in a flex conduit. Oil was between the cross hatch on the dipstick, so I'll keep an eye on it. It's usually to the top of the cross hatching after an oil change... I understand a lot of places are scraping the bottom of the barrel for employees, but changing oil?
Sponsored