OEM Roll up bed cover from Ford

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
Does anyone have the OEM roll up bed cover from ford. I currently have the truxedo one but it leaks so bad at the bulkhead because of a rubber seal which they refuse to send me a new one. Looking to see if that one is any better
Sponsored

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
I think the OEM one is made by Bak, but not positive. I have the Bak Revolver X4S. I've only had it for a month, but we've had some heavy rains. Leakage has been minimal, mostly at the tailgate corners. I have a tailgate seal, but won't install it until Spring when it is warmer.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Look into rolls of stick on weatherstrip at home depot. Probably find something that will fix it for cheaper than a replacement top. For the record I bought a used hard trifold for $120 and it didn't even come with the bulkhead part, almost zero leaks.

OP
OP
Shadowblk2022

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
So I tried adding weatherstripping. And even then it pours in. It’s like turning a faucet on. I’m trying to find the instruction manual for the OEM one so I can compare but I can’t find it online

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I have the Truxedo TruxSport roll up and never had leaking issue. One thing I read is that people who did have leaking issues, usually put the bulkhead seal on backwards. The high rib on the top of the seal needs to be towards the inside of the bed, with the flat vertical side flush with the bulkhead.

Bulkhead.png

Ugly_Betty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I have it. It is really the BAK Revolver X2 (I think). It does a pretty good job, but leaks a bit at the tailgate. I think my dogs may have moved it forward a bit from standing on it when it's rolled up, though I'm not sure. Otherwise it does great.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I also have the Bak Revolver X4s and it does a decent job. I have a BedRug and never notice it being wet.

It was a pain, for me, to install but I love it!

Beez

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat, 2.5 Leveler, MBRP 3" Exhaust
Occupation
Just another incredibly super average dude
I've got the Peragon LimitedHD self folding bed cover and love it. It's pricey, but it's quality and fit are great. You also can easily remove it from the frame once folded back so you gain 100% of your bed space, if hauling a quad, motorcycle, or riding mower... It's pretty slick.
Peragon: https://www.peragon.com/shop/covers/Ford/Ranger/2019

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Does anyone have the OEM roll up bed cover from ford. I currently have the truxedo one but it leaks so bad at the bulkhead because of a rubber seal which they refuse to send me a new one. Looking to see if that one is any better
I’m sure they would sell you one. It’s probably not much and certainly will be cheaper than a new cover.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I have the Truxedo TruxSport roll up and never had leaking issue. One thing I read is that people who did have leaking issues, usually put the bulkhead seal on backwards. The high rib on the top of the seal needs to be towards the inside of the bed, with the flat vertical side flush with the bulkhead.

Bulkhead.png
I have the Truxedo LoPro on mine. Followed included instructions and no missing pieces. Very minimal leakage, usually a down pour/wind or dryer at car wash. Also have tailgate sealed up tight