Roll up covers

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Been awhile since I have owned a pick up and the last one I had was a Dodge Dakota with an ARE hard tonneau. Loved everything about the cove except when it came time to haul something that wouldn't fit without first removing the cover. I'm much older now and don't have my son around to help e take off and put back a cover like this anymore.

I've done much reading on here about the revolver type of covers and the trifolds. I don't think either would work for what I am looking for. I don't store stuff in the bed except for maybe 10 times/year when I'll have my ice fishing shack back there. Then I am only at a place eating for a couple of hours. Since the flipover won't fit in the bed without the tailgate down, security of the cover won't be an issue here.

I have narrowed the list to two. Truxedo LoPro or the Access Lorado. Both are priced about the same at around $500 although you can find them onsale for as low as $425.

My questions - Are these two of the better covers for a vinyl type of roll up? Something better out here? The consensus of some research suggests the Access may be the better of the two? Thoughts?

Thanks -

Found the access cover on sale for $425 with free shipping. Good deal?
Sponsored