November Monthly Sales Shatters The Record At 10,568 Rangers Sold Thanks To Black Friday Incentives

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
There is a lot of diehard toy owners with blind allegiance.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
There is a lot of diehard toy owners with blind allegiance.
Not me.. I love trucks and they are all different.
Every-time I trade one in I pretty much try a different truck. Just traded my Colorado which I thought was a great truck and
hope I like my Ranger as much in 3 years as I liked my Colorado.
Comfort and larger back seat is what was important for me this time around.
Maybe the next truck might be a Dodge Dakota if it actually becomes available.

Last edited:

LightningBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XLT FX4/ 2023 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I was one of those November sales and I was able to get 0% financing and almost 7k off MSRP.

Lariat FX4 in Platinum White Tri-coat. Traded my 1996 regular cab Ranger in towards it.

Love this truck!

IMG_20191201_084224721_HDR.jpg
I was able to get $750.00 off, lucky me

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I was one of those November sales and I was able to get 0% financing and almost 7k off MSRP.

Lariat FX4 in Platinum White Tri-coat. Traded my 1996 regular cab Ranger in towards it.

Love this truck!

That is pretty good deal on a lariat..
The 6100.00 in rebates were only on XLT at least around here.
I got 6100.00 in rebates plus dealer had 2100 + in discounts.
I also got a good number on my trade in. Higher than KBB.
Felt pretty good about my purchase.

RangerCoby

First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Crew Lariat FX4
Thanks. I was lucky this truck was aged inventory so that helped with price and I got another $500 for being a Farm Bureau member and they gave me $2000 (that's more than retail value) on my 1996 Ranger to try to come close to price matching a high volume dealer that was an hour away.

The XLTs had more rebates but I couldn't get zero percent financing so I decided to put that interest money into getting a nicer truck. I'm so happy I did. This truck is awesome! I've always had great luck with Rangers and Explorers and I expect this one to be no different.

Mach-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

Love this truck!

Congrats! That's a sweet ride!! I've had a Lariat almost identical to yours for 3 months, and I didn't hardly get SQUAT off the price compared to you. I got 2K off, and the good financing. I knew that i could get it cheaper if I waited, but I could not hold my horses anymore!!

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Not me.. I love trucks and they are all different.
Every-time I trade one in I pretty much try a different truck. Just traded my Colorado which I thought was a great truck and
hope I like my Ranger as much in 3 years as I liked my Colorado.
Comfort and larger back seat is what was important for me this time around.
Maybe the next truck might be a Dodge Dakota if it actually becomes available.
LOL..same here...thought I was the only one who was going from a Colorado to the Ranger. Yes, I helped the November sales rates by buying mine on Black Friday as well. All the rebates and stuff certainly made the decision way easy (Also, I really like Ford trucks).

Deleted member 1634

I was able to get $750.00 off, lucky me
When they first announced the big deals last month, my wife was rattling off how cheap all the ones were at our dealer. I had to stop her because I didn't want to hear how much I "overpaid" for mine back in May.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
When they first announced the big deals last month, my wife was rattling off how cheap all the ones were at our dealer. I had to stop her because I didn't want to hear how much I "overpaid" for mine back in May.
I analyze just about every purchase I make (sometimes to much) but I rarely beat myself up when something is discounted months after I purchase it. My feeling is I was happy with what I paid for that item at that time knowing that it could/would go on sale at some point. Now I might be a little upset if the very next month there were some large discounts but I bought what I felt at the time was a good deal. Just think of it this way, you have enjoyed your new Ranger for over 6 months now instead of being online drooling over everyone else's. :)