First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Hi Laura, Welcome to this great forum and the awesome Ranger. Great color the Iconic Silver is. Where in Oregon are you? I am in Beaverton. I am kind of disappointed that you are not an Oregon Duck fan but it's all good. That's why we are sports fans.
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Laura - your truck and trailer setup looks great.

When you get a chance to post some photos, make sure you include enough shots of the bull bar and front area - folks on here will be better equipped to offer advice on your sensors and pre-collision warning system.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Hi Laura,

Welcome to these Forums. Many helpful folks here and I have the same package as you do in 2019. I hope you realize that this Ranger has a heritage of being Ford Touch and I hope it delivers for you!

Best,
Phil
It is Ford Touch. As in if you touch it, it gets a paint chip. :)

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Welcome Laura. These Rangers are really great trucks and this forum is the best one I've been on. The front warning sensors should be easy to put back on the original bumper.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Welcome Laura to the best forum that is related to the auto world, in my opinion.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi everyone! I have a 2019 Ranger Lariat that I picked up in October 2022. It only had 13k miles on it and it is in great condition. This is my 2nd Ranger (previous was a 2004 XLT) and by far my favorite truck so far. It is my daily driver and love everything about it. I tow a small travel trailer with it and it takes the weight better than my Silverado did!

Glad I found this group. There is so much information to get through. The only mods I've done are running boards and roll up cover for the bed. It came with a bull bar on the front. I'd take it off but they moved the parking sensors onto it and although I'm pretty handy, I'd rather not screw those up (they're already kind of screwed up because I get the pre-collision alert for no reason sometimes.)

Thanks for the add and I look forward to being part of this great community!

Laura
Welcome, Laura!

OP
OP

CougFan

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Crew Lariat 4WD
Hi Laura, Welcome to this great forum and the awesome Ranger. Great color the Iconic Silver is. Where in Oregon are you? I am in Beaverton. I am kind of disappointed that you are not an Oregon Duck fan but it's all good. That's why we are sports fans.
I'm in Dallas Oregon, just outside Salem. I root for the Ducks and the Beavers too but NEVER the Huskies. My parents met at WSU so that's why I'm a fan.

OP
OP

CougFan

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Crew Lariat 4WD
The front warning sensors should be easy to put back on the original bumper.
That's my hope. I really don't need the bar but I don't have the tow hooks to put back in if I take it out. Might look stupid without them so I'm holding off for now. Unless someone is looking for a bull bar and has tow hooks......
Sponsored