Sponsored

Newbie...

FunInTheSun

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
550
Reaction score
1,619
Location
South Florida
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hello folks.. Name's Wayne. Just purchased a 2021 XLT Supercab here in the east coast of Canada. Previously owned two Toyota T-100's and purchased an Escape in 2014. I missed owning my trucks so I decided after due diligence to purchase the Ranger. Am pretty pleased so far. Sure good to be in a truck again. I love doing my own upgrades so there will be more to come.

DSC_0443.JPG


DSC_0445.JPG
Welcome to the club, Wayne!

Cool photos. That looks like a great place to get away from it all.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Kodiacnb

Kodiacnb

Well-Known Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
83
Reaction score
347
Location
East Coast, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Super cab
Occupation
Retired Postal Worker
Thanks Dave...., Yes, this is a great location... Bay of Fundy, east coast. Only minutes from hunting, fishing, boating etc.
 
 








Top