Newbie from Essex, Ontario, Canada

Skinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Hello from the Great White North! Well, Great Green Hot North right now, but I digress. I just picked up a new to me 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 Sport, Hot Pepper Red Metallic, in excellent condition with only 27,500km (17000 miles for the Americans amongst us). Came with the OEM hard roll-up tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, black OEM running boards, OEM mud guards, OEM hood protector, Weathertech liners, electronic locking rear differential, technology package and tow package. I've already used the excellent info on this site to help with my dash cam install. And yes, I've installed the tailgate dampener. :like: Looking forward to learning from everyone here, and hopefully contributing a thing or two.

Cheers!
67668583504__440AA40D-FCA7-4004-9C0A-E288152E0396.fullsizerender.jpeg
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome. Looks like you found a nice truck and are finding ways from this site to spend money. You will find stuff to buy you didn't know you needed.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Skinner - Essex, huh? On the south side of the Canada-USA border, not too far from Detroit. I say that just to make folks do a little thinking. Maybe a little Googling too. ?

I hope your 2019 has all the goodies they removed in ‘20, ‘21, and ‘22.

Kodiacnb

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Super cab
Occupation
Retired Postal Worker
Welcome fellow Canuck,... from the east coast here. (Bay of Fundy) Lobster and Scallop land. Nice truck. You will enjoy your stay here. Very informative folks here. Great place. Hang on to your wallet!!:like:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Hello from the Great White North! Well, Great Green Hot North right now, but I digress. I just picked up a new to me 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 Sport, Hot Pepper Red Metallic, in excellent condition with only 27,500km (17000 miles for the Americans amongst us). Came with the OEM hard roll-up tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, black OEM running boards, OEM mud guards, OEM hood protector, Weathertech liners, electronic locking rear differential, technology package and tow package. I've already used the excellent info on this site to help with my dash cam install. And yes, I've installed the tailgate dampener. :like: Looking forward to learning from everyone here, and hopefully contributing a thing or two.

Cheers!
Welcome from a fellow Canadian (born in Quebec but living in Portsmouth).

I've learned so many things on this forum but it does have a dark side ... dampers and uncontrolled impulse spending! =D

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome from a fellow Canadian (born in Quebec but living in Portsmouth).

I've learned so many things on this forum but it does have a dark side ... dampers and uncontrolled impulse spending! =D
Portsmouth, huh? I stayed there one night on a cycling trip from Portland, ME to Nantucket, then up to Boston. Stayed at The Inn at Strawbery Banke, now the Sailmaker’s House. Had a great seafood dinner at a restaurant in an area that I recall being a working harbour of some sort. It was a picturesque place for sure - had a real historic look and feel - like most of New England. ??

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Portsmouth, huh? I stayed there one night on a cycling trip from Portland, ME to Nantucket, then up to Boston. Stayed at The Inn at Strawbery Banke, now the Sailmaker’s House. Had a great seafood dinner at a restaurant in an area that I recall being a working harbour of some sort. It was a picturesque place for sure - had a real historic look and feel - like most of New England. ??
It really is pretty here. And speaking of beautiful, your truck is fantastic! Love that colour!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks David! It’s just black but I’m sure you were talking about Skinner’s. ?

Reactions: Doc

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
Bienvenue d'un autre Canadien.
Crap, you said Ontario…..errr….How’s it going’, eh? Anywhere near Tr’annah? :crazy:

Wanted Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Ranger XLT with FPP Level 2
Occupation
Tooling Manager

Cheers!
Essex eh? We're practically neighbors then (Windsor here).

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your truck as the vast majority on this site have/do. And there is no shortage of ideas or gadgets to spend your money on.

Welcome and good to have you as part of the gang.
Sponsored