Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Ranger XLT with FPP Level 2
Occupation
Tooling Manager
Hello fellow ranger5g members.

I have an XLT with the FPP Level 2 on order. Ordered at the end of May and told 16-20 weeks. But now the Plant is down for another 2 weeks in June, so just added 2 weeks to the wait time.

Regardless, I'm not walking. Still have my 2103 Edge.

I'm enjoying all the very informative posts on this friendly site.

Got some items for the truck already: oil and filters for the first 15,000 kms, ASS Eliminator, Engine Cover, Bug Feflector/Hood protector. Waiting to order the Extang Signature Series 2.0 Trifecta Tonneau cover, until closer to delivery, so if there are any issues with it, I can return it.

Looking forward to contributing from Southern Ontario Canada.

Rob​
Sponsored

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT

I have an XLT with the FPP Level 2 on order. Ordered at the end of May and told 16-20 weeks. But now the Plant is down for another 2 weeks in June, so just added 2 weeks to the wait time.

Got some items for the truck already: oil and filters for the first 15,000 kms, ASS Eliminator, Engine Cover, Bug Feflector/Hood protector. Waiting to order the Extang Signature Series 2.0 Trifecta Tonneau cover, until closer to delivery, so if there are any issues with it, I can return it.

Rob​
What‘s it like in the future and why did you come back?

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Welcome to the forum, you'll learn soon enough who to ignore LOL

lots of good info and interesting ways to spend your grandkids inheritance around here too...

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Rob - it seems like you’re off to a good start - patience is definitely a virtue these days.

Southern Ontario is a big chunk of real estate but I wave at all the Rangers I see, especially the Shadow Black ones. Maybe one day when I’m in the KW or Stratford area, it will be you. ?

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
only the weak put people on ignore.
the rest can handle themselves accordingly.
Oh I never ignore anyone. I like reading the stupid shit some people have to say, but I disregard their opinions?

OP
OP

Wanted Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tooling Manager
Ahhh, not here to ignore or judge anybody. Life is too fricken short!

It's all good.

Duke:

You'll have to go a bit further South (Windsor). Your Ranger is unique and should be easy to spot. If I ever see you wave, I'll do my best to wave back.

Got a VIN and a rough build date of mid/end of August. So we're making progress, slowly.

Rob

Count Desmondo

First Name
Desmondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Supercab
Rough delivery date of mid August for myself. Really wondering if it's a good deal to get the ford performance level 2 package. I was debating a Ford/Fox 2.0 package but was quoted over $2800 for the package and about $900 for install! ?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Rough delivery date of mid August for myself. Really wondering if it's a good deal to get the ford performance level 2 package. I was debating a Ford/Fox 2.0 package but was quoted over $2800 for the package and about $900 for install! ?
Do them yourself and save a few grand! Then you got that cash for ?

OP
OP

Wanted Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tooling Manager
Desmondo:

The Ford Performance Level 2 Package is (AFAIK) $4,995 US plus installation. So, if a Dealer is quoting you $2,800 + $900 for installation, (CDN) I'm guessing they are keeping any parts that will be replaced, such as the shocks, springs, wheels, tires, fog lamp assemblies and tow hooks.

Although not cheap, it doesn't sound too far out of line.

As Rick mentioned, if you can do the installation(s) yourself ...

Count Desmondo

First Name
Desmondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Supercab
Desmondo:

The Ford Performance Level 2 Package is (AFAIK) $4,995 US plus installation. So, if a Dealer is quoting you $2,800 + $900 for installation, (CDN) I'm guessing they are keeping any parts that will be replaced, such as the shocks, springs, wheels, tires, fog lamp assemblies and tow hooks.

Although not cheap, it doesn't sound too far out of line.

As Rick mentioned, if you can do the installation(s) yourself ...
The quote I recieved was only for the Ford/Fox 2.0 leveling kit then an additional $900 for install. Both prices are shocking to me. I appreciate your feedback either way though.

OP
OP

Wanted Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tooling Manager

dgnp1

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, XLT Sport

Rob​
When I got my 2019, I ordered in March got it in June!

acormier7

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker

Rob​
HI rob.
Did you receive your Ranger? How long did it take? I just ordered a 2022 XLT FX4 supercab. Sales manager told me 8-12 weeks. I'm sure he is lying about that too.
Sponsored