New Truck, New Member...Allow myself to introduce....myself.

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
New Pics!
IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
It seems so.... Shiny!!!

Love it!

I also had a 2020 CrossTrek. I just sold it to carvana for $4000 more than I paid for it brand new after driving it for a year and 15k miles. I needed a truck. They are fun to drive and very capable off-road. My son just bought a brand new Outback Wilderness Edition.... Nice.

Welcome to the Ranger club!

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Recovering Sub owner. Sold my Outback when I bought the Ranger. Actually, I loved the Outback, just needed to transition to a truck before I retire.

I also once owned 2 Brats. Loved those little things. Like little tanks. Only problem was they ate themselves alive with rust.
The Bi-drive, Recreational, All-Terrain vehicle. They were super cool! Bucket seats in the bed were a little weird. Do they come out?

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
The Bi-drive, Recreational, All-Terrain vehicle. They were super cool! Bucket seats in the bed were a little weird. Do they come out?
Not really, but I don't recall exactly. I think you might have been able to unbolt them but the mount was welded to the bed. The 2nd one I bought from a coworker and I think he cut the mounts out.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Hi ALL !

Michele here from TEXAS, I have a 2019 Ford Ranger STX Ecoboost, slowly trying upgrade - pics coming soon
If you get a damper then we will know that you are as crazy as your patients. PS you dont have to yell we are not hard of seeing.
Sponsored