New Truck, New Member...Allow myself to introduce....myself.

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
I did not. I ended up going with the Livernois gig....I had ants in my pants. Go figure, three weeks later and now the Ford tune is available. Eh, I'm super happy with the LM tune so I'll stick with it.
Got a guy only a couple hours away that can dyno tune my truck, does really good work and seem to be very knowledgeable. Tuned my f150 with a 6.2, so really wanted to go that route but thought it would be cool to have a boost in power and not have any issues with warranty work. If not for the warranty I wouldn't even consider the Ford tune.
Advertisement

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
New Pics!
IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
It seems so.... Shiny!!!

Love it!

I also had a 2020 CrossTrek. I just sold it to carvana for $4000 more than I paid for it brand new after driving it for a year and 15k miles. I needed a truck. They are fun to drive and very capable off-road. My son just bought a brand new Outback Wilderness Edition.... Nice.

Welcome to the Ranger club!

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Recovering Sub owner. Sold my Outback when I bought the Ranger. Actually, I loved the Outback, just needed to transition to a truck before I retire.

I also once owned 2 Brats. Loved those little things. Like little tanks. Only problem was they ate themselves alive with rust.
The Bi-drive, Recreational, All-Terrain vehicle. They were super cool! Bucket seats in the bed were a little weird. Do they come out?

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
The Bi-drive, Recreational, All-Terrain vehicle. They were super cool! Bucket seats in the bed were a little weird. Do they come out?
Not really, but I don't recall exactly. I think you might have been able to unbolt them but the mount was welded to the bed. The 2nd one I bought from a coworker and I think he cut the mounts out.

Advertisement

Advertisement