First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Ok what do you all think of these for my Ranger? I like the blue but it is a different blue from the Ford blue? My tow hooks up front are the Ford blue ones now. What about the offset on these. They say these will fit my ride but they are 0 offset? Thanks for your opinions!!!
Ranger 2.jpg

1667921181773.png
Sponsored

HDA

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Shadow Black
Occupation
Travel X-ray Tech
Honestly? Those blue method wheels look like shit.

The stock rims you have look great, man.

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
I don't like large plastic hub cap in the Method wheels, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0 Offset may require a level or crash bar modification, especially if you go with a larger size tire.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly? Those blue method wheels look like shit.

The stock rims you have look great, man.
Ok what do you all think of these for my Ranger? I like the blue but it is a different blue from the Ford blue? My tow hooks up front are the Ford blue ones now. What about the offset on these. They say these will fit my ride but they are 0 offset? Thanks for your opinions!!!
Ranger 2.jpg

1667921181773.png
When it comes to rims, stick with stock or go black! (The blue ones look ridiculous, IMHO!)

DSTBLU

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL 4X4 w/Locker
Occupation
Project Manager
I think they would look good. They're on the silver end of blue in the picture. Are they the method bahia blue? It looks darker on their website. Here's pic from Tire Racks visualizer I think the dark blue with the silver would look really good based on this picture.

Edit: several other comments while I was getting the picture. I'll admit they are different, and I don't think they will match the ford blue tow hooks. That said do you OP, I love a vehicle with some character and that catches the eye, and I think this achieves that.
Screenshot_20221108-080015.png

Last edited:

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
If they were Ford blue maybe , but I like your stock ones better, have your stock ones wrapped in Ford blue and problem solved cheaply and its reversible ...

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I also have an Iconic Silver and am one who likes my factory rims.
Those blue would, as another posted, "catch my eye" and cause me to think..."glad its on his and not mine"

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
The wheels on the truck now look awesome! Are they stock? I've never noticed those on another Ranger.

SilverSlugger

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Baking
I do not like those.

OP
OP
MXGOLF

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Yes those are the stock rims. Thanks for all the opinions. If the Method Bahia Blue was closer to the Ford blue maybe plus I would prefer the same or close to the same offset so I don't have to modify the front end at all. I do have the Belstein 5100's on front and back. I added on the Ford skid plates and plan on getting the Rocky Road sliders probably in the summer. I don't plan on major off roading but do have my tent trailer that is set up to go off the grid so I want to travel off road as there are so many awesome places in the USA to go. I need to retire first. LOL

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Color I cant speak for but the design is nice. As for the brand? Not a fan since it is made in China. The only aftermarket wheel brand available for the Ranger(that I am aware of) that isbt made in China is O.Z., and they are Italian!!

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Ranger 2.jpg

1667921181773.png
I think most of us think get what makes YOU happy

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I went through this with mine too Mark. I used the simulator (I forgot which wheel site has it now) and added just about every wheel they had to my truck. I couldn't find any that went good with the Saber color. I ended up just keeping the stock ones and liked them the best.
Sponsored