New Ranger is turning heads - literally

MillerLite87

First Name
Miller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
One time I was sitting at my job parking and a co-worker comes and goes around looking and checking out my ranger til he finally came to me and ask me how I liked the new ranger and I said I love it, feels like driving a mini f-150. I also told him I got a used lariat but had option to get a new xlt for same price not long after he pulled up with his new xlt ranger.
Sponsored

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
When you think about it, how much styling can you give a pick up truck? There's the front clip, cab, and a box. And of course your choice colors and trim.
How can a pick up then be turning heads? Well, here's what people tell me. "That's a damn good looking truck." I can live with that. :like:
I have heard the same thing many times...and yes, I can live with that too...At a special event I went to, pre-Corona, the attendant gave me a special parking place so my truck wouldn't get dented...she said that is just to nice not to protect. Yes, I accepted and loved it.

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
Where I live I used to see one or two on occasion on the road; today it beat the record...between Dover, NH and Newton, MA but mostly in New Hampshire, I saw at least 100 Rangers in various levels of trim: a bunch in fleet trim, then the special pearly white (which appears to glow) which I have never seen before...them are shaaaap lookin rigs, I tell ya

ROBERTECOX

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)
Had a cop pull up next to me in a Walmart parking lot and start asking questions about it. Offered to let him sit in it which he did. I asked him if I could sit in his patrol car. He said "sure in the back seat."?

PsychoMonkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Service Advisor
I have heard the same thing many times...and yes, I can live with that too...At a special event I went to, pre-Corona, the attendant gave me a special parking place so my truck wouldn't get dented...she said that is just to nice not to protect. Yes, I accepted and loved it.
Had Mine almost a year and at least 3-5 times / week someone is always commenting, a guy got out of his truck at a stop light to check it out, held up traffic pissed some folks off, LOL
20200426_150013.jpg

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Had Mine almost a year and at least 3-5 times / week someone is always commenting, a guy got out of his truck at a stop light to check it out, held up traffic pissed some folks off, LOL
20200426_150013.jpg
I like the hood deflector. How does it attach?

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I always assumed they were checking me out. Darn.
Sponsored