Sponsored

New Members Introduce Yourself!

RicksRanger

Member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
132
Location
N.E. Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Mustang GT 1966 Mustang 1966 F100
Occupation
Retired
My only gripes are 1. The auto start/stop feature, pushing the little button is annoying but I hear there's a little module I can install that deactivates it and 2. Despite having the trailer package and place for saftey chains to hook up, I don't have a factory receiver hitch, I'll have to order one and install it myself before the summer.

Loving the ecoboost though, my last truck was an 06 silverado with the 4.3 and this little motor is lightyears better.
I turned off the auto start/stop feature with Forscan. Very easy to do and works great.
Sponsored

 

crash77

Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
18
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Material Coordinator
Hi All,

I got my '21 Tremor with 19,500 miles in Sept. So far I've added the Redarc brake controller, seat covers, added LED bed lighting, a bed extender, tie down anchor tracks in the bed, and in the process of upgrading suspension for towing my camper. Have parts on hand and haven't installed all of them yet. Also just started playing with Forscan. Looking forward to learning much more about that. So far all I've been able to do successfully is turn on Bambi Mode.

truck and camper.webp
 

ControlNode

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
17
Messages
1,739
Reaction score
3,766
Location
Eastern NC
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Ah I see. I saw trailer package on the window sticker and assumed a receiver would be included. I suppose that's on me for not researching.
Did you mean "Trailer Sway Control"? The Trailer Tow Package would be in the options area should have a ~$495 price next to it on the window sticker.

I've heard some Rangers without the Trailer Tow Package didn't have the provisioning for the brake controller wires for adding it. If you put a receiver on it, Ford only rates the truck to tow 1650lb without working trailer brakes.
 

JLTREMOR

Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
35
Location
So. Cal.
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Land Development Superintendent
Happy New Year Everyone!! My name is Jim Lough, I have a 2021 Ranger Tremor, that I purchased in June of 2021 and received it in August ( can't say I have ever bought a vehicle like that before! ), and I have enjoyed doing a lot of upgrades to it. I am looking forward to discussing our Rangers. Talk to you soon...
 

NeilP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
510
Reaction score
1,671
Location
Spearfish, South Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Happy New Year Everyone!! My name is Jim Lough, I have a 2021 Ranger Tremor, that I purchased in June of 2021 and received it in August ( can't say I have ever bought a vehicle like that before! ), and I have enjoyed doing a lot of upgrades to it. I am looking forward to discussing our Rangers. Talk to you soon...
Welcome!! Seems there is no end to the upgrades.
 


OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Happy New Year Everyone!! My name is Jim Lough, I have a 2021 Ranger Tremor, that I purchased in June of 2021 and received it in August ( can't say I have ever bought a vehicle like that before! ), and I have enjoyed doing a lot of upgrades to it. I am looking forward to discussing our Rangers. Talk to you soon...
Jim,
Welcome & Nice truck!

If you listen to the members on this site about suggestions for mods...your wallet will look like this before you realize what happened! :LOL:

1672598871363.webp
 

JLTREMOR

Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
35
Location
So. Cal.
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Land Development Superintendent
Jim,
Welcome & Nice truck!

If you listen to the members on this site about suggestions for mods...your wallet will look like this before you realize what happened! :LOL:

1672598871363.png
Thank you Orange Streak! That is a picture of my wallet... I think I have an obsession!! LOL
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Thank you Orange Streak! That is a picture of my wallet... I think I have an obsession!! LOL
The next step for members on this site after an empty wallet is bankruptcy... :whew: :crackup:
 

Highlander

Well-Known Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
566
Reaction score
2,588
Location
Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hi All,

I got my '21 Tremor with 19,500 miles in Sept. So far I've added the Redarc brake controller, seat covers, added LED bed lighting, a bed extender, tie down anchor tracks in the bed, and in the process of upgrading suspension for towing my camper. Have parts on hand and haven't installed all of them yet. Also just started playing with Forscan. Looking forward to learning much more about that. So far all I've been able to do successfully is turn on Bambi Mode.

truck and camper.png
'21 black Lariat Tremor.

Good choice! ?

Frank
 

BS67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
16,219
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Happy New Year Everyone!! My name is Jim Lough, I have a 2021 Ranger Tremor, that I purchased in June of 2021 and received it in August ( can't say I have ever bought a vehicle like that before! ), and I have enjoyed doing a lot of upgrades to it. I am looking forward to discussing our Rangers. Talk to you soon...
Welcome Jim!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Happy New Year Everyone!! My name is Jim Lough, I have a 2021 Ranger Tremor, that I purchased in June of 2021 and received it in August ( can't say I have ever bought a vehicle like that before! ), and I have enjoyed doing a lot of upgrades to it. I am looking forward to discussing our Rangers. Talk to you soon...
Welcome!
 

Rcmoneypit

Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
31
Location
Jefferson, WI
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Utility Director
Hello to all. My name is Todd and I'm coming from a 2016 F150. My Ranger isn't entirely new to me as it was my wife's vehicle. I always thought I may grab it from her one day. It's a 2019 Lariat in White Platinum, FX4 with Black appearance package. Yes, it has the engine cover and yes, it has the tailgate damper. Eibach front springs and struts, not the pro's as those weren't out when I put these on. Eibach rear shocks and 1" blocks. Toyo AT3's 285/70/17's. FactionFab 1" wheel spacers and BDS high clearance crash bars. Just installed the Ford Performance tune. Global rear leaf springs on the way. So far not missing my F150 too bad. Having fun and learning a lot from the forum.
20230107_121420.jpg
20230107_121429.jpg
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,223
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Hello to all. My name is Todd and I'm coming from a 2016 F150. My Ranger isn't entirely new to me as it was my wife's vehicle. I always thought I may grab it from her one day. It's a 2019 Lariat in White Platinum, FX4 with Black appearance package. Yes, it has the engine cover and yes, it has the tailgate damper. Eibach front springs and struts, not the pro's as those weren't out when I put these on. Eibach rear shocks and 1" blocks. Toyo AT3's 285/70/17's. FactionFab 1" wheel spacers and BDS high clearance crash bars. Just installed the Ford Performance tune. Global rear leaf springs on the way. So far not missing my F150 too bad. Having fun and learning a lot from the forum.
20230107_121420.jpg
20230107_121429.jpg
Welcome Todd! You've got the classic '19 with all the best mods. Now add some Graphene to it and my work is done. I love it when it's this easy. ?
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Hello to all. My name is Todd and I'm coming from a 2016 F150. My Ranger isn't entirely new to me as it was my wife's vehicle. I always thought I may grab it from her one day. It's a 2019 Lariat in White Platinum, FX4 with Black appearance package. Yes, it has the engine cover and yes, it has the tailgate damper. Eibach front springs and struts, not the pro's as those weren't out when I put these on. Eibach rear shocks and 1" blocks. Toyo AT3's 285/70/17's. FactionFab 1" wheel spacers and BDS high clearance crash bars. Just installed the Ford Performance tune. Global rear leaf springs on the way. So far not missing my F150 too bad. Having fun and learning a lot from the forum.
20230107_121420.jpg
20230107_121429.jpg
Todd, welcome and nice truck! Your member name on this site is absolutely appropriate! :LOL:

Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 








Top