Sponsored

New Members Introduce Yourself!

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Hey guys, Andrew here… I’m back after a few month break. Figured I would stop fooling myself (I left to save time and money) but after a few mods and hours of lurking, I realized I ought to just be real and admit, “hi, I’m Andrew, and I’m addicted to my Ranger.”

So better to be in good company, rather than going at it alone. Glad to be back, missed you guys.

C78755B4-FB87-40BA-8177-D521BF5646A1.jpeg
Glad to see you back Andrew. I was worried there for a moment when I saw you deleted your account I thought your new damper malfunctioned and you were mad at me. :shock: Yes, there's no denying it once you join you're stuck here for life!?

Thay Always Come Back.webp
Sponsored

 

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
22,588
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
What’s up everyone! I’m Wes, I am new to the Ranger community. I just purchased a 2022 Ranger tremor. Went to help my mother-n-law pick up her bronco wildtrack and had no choice but to copy her color choice! Great truck and I can’t wait to start modifying.

1EB31674-5387-4551-99EC-26C3B0F4F826.jpeg


223BA9D3-3180-4F54-85A7-0A32DF37BE98.jpeg


5C30F49B-9489-4B30-BC5D-8C5A695ABE0C.jpeg


89B0F4AE-B72B-4C6E-940C-B6DB09CF103E.jpeg


21266370-52CC-4B80-8EB9-6D2D489868C2.jpeg
So which vehicle does the dog prefer?:)
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
What’s up everyone! I’m Wes, I am new to the Ranger community. I just purchased a 2022 Ranger tremor. Went to help my mother-n-law pick up her bronco wildtrack and had no choice but to copy her color choice! Great truck and I can’t wait to start modifying.

1EB31674-5387-4551-99EC-26C3B0F4F826.jpeg


223BA9D3-3180-4F54-85A7-0A32DF37BE98.jpeg


5C30F49B-9489-4B30-BC5D-8C5A695ABE0C.jpeg


89B0F4AE-B72B-4C6E-940C-B6DB09CF103E.jpeg


21266370-52CC-4B80-8EB9-6D2D489868C2.jpeg
Great-looking Ranger! Welcome!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey guys, Andrew here… I’m back after a few month break. Figured I would stop fooling myself (I left to save time and money) but after a few mods and hours of lurking, I realized I ought to just be real and admit, “hi, I’m Andrew, and I’m addicted to my Ranger.”

So better to be in good company, rather than going at it alone. Glad to be back, missed you guys.

C78755B4-FB87-40BA-8177-D521BF5646A1.jpeg
Welcome back, Andrew!
 

onemanlan

Well-Known Member
First Name
Taylor
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
154
Reaction score
537
Location
Birmingham, AL
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
So many nice looking Rangers in here! Welcome gents! Come learn how to spend more of your money with the rest of us!
 


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Welcome Alf! I too had come from years of driving F 150's and this Ranger is very impressive for a mid size. I think the hardest adjustment was the loss of the interior space but besides that the rest sure makes up for it as this little 4 cyl packs a punch especially when tuned.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I’m probably going to stay away from tuners for now lol. At most at the moment I’ll level lift it and put some bigger tires on. But I’ll determine that in the fall once hunting season starts lol.

For now though I’ll leave it alone
Not if you're on this forum you won't. lol I said the same thing and there's even a post back in 2019 where I said I'd never tune mine. Sure enough....it's tuned now. Anyways enjoy you're new truck and if you use the search bar it's best to use the Google search as you'll get better results.
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Good morning folks. Name is Alf and I’m from Manitoba Canada. Downsized from a 14 F-150 to this 21 Ranger on Friday. I’ll admit I was quite impressed with the new generation of the Ranger vs the last time I was in one in the 90’s.

8A3C3806-DF9B-4BB5-994D-B13305909CE6.jpeg
Welcome! Beautiful Ranger! :like:
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi everyone, just joined the forum. Ordered a 2022 Ranger XLT FX4 in February. Patiently waiting for delivery, but was told to expect a 6 to 9 month wait.
Welcome, Kevin! Hopefully, it won’t be that long, but could be.:frown:
 

LT Dangle

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brett
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
233
Reaction score
780
Location
New York
Vehicle(s)
21 FX4 (RIP), 21 Tremor, 20 Edge ST, Couple HD's
Occupation
Trophy Husband / "Sanitation Worker" / Army Vet
Hi everyone,
Name is Brett, been lurking for a while & finally joined. Im from lower NY and recently traded in my 2019 Ram Rebel for a 2021 Ranger, Lariat FX4.
I Cant believe how far these trucks have come since I was a kid. I used to work at a dealer back in high school at this thing would likely blow away the f-150 of the time...

20220411_190504.jpg
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 








Top