Sponsored

New Members Introduce Yourself!

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi everyone.
New member to the forum.
Don't have a Ranger at this time.
Tried ordering last Friday but was told "Ford isn't accepting 2022 orders for Tremor trim".
I find that rather suspect.
Need to do research into this matter.
Although at this date I'm probably better off waiting to get new current style 2023.
Don't have interest for the G6 and don't intend to wait for it to arrive.

The information that is provided by the members on this forum is extremely helpful.
I thank all of you that have contributed.
Welcome, Walter!
Sponsored

 

Elbie5620

New Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Location
New York
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray XLT on order
Hi, my name is Brian- I'm from Long Island, NY. In the market for a Ranger currently and deciding if I should custom order one in Cactus Gray or buy one with the exact specs I want that is on the lot in Carbonized Gray!
 

mailbox4449

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
474
Reaction score
980
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
Hi everyone.
New member to the forum.
Don't have a Ranger at this time.
Tried ordering last Friday but was told "Ford isn't accepting 2022 orders for Tremor trim".
I find that rather suspect.
Need to do research into this matter.
Although at this date I'm probably better off waiting to get new current style 2023.
Don't have interest for the G6 and don't intend to wait for it to arrive.

The information that is provided by the members on this forum is extremely helpful.
I thank all of you that have contributed.
Wow! Looks like FORD is winding down the 22's then?? Probably focus more on those Broncos & Mavericks?? Seems to be a bigger need for those. Curious if they will actually even build the G6's this year with all the stuff going on?? :inspect:
 

WV_Ranger

Banned
Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
248
Reaction score
1,015
Location
WV
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Hi, after a decade with GM I came back to Ford in 20 with the purchase of a 19 f150 supercab 5.0 4x4. Fast forward to January this year got hung up on my icy driveway, broken come along, 300' ft over the hill, a creek, then 2 months of body work and frame work at a body shop has resulted in trading my f150 in for a ranger. I had planned on a ranger as my next truck, it just happened well before I planned on purchasing one lol. I couldn't be happier with my new to me iconic silver 21 ranger lariat 4x4 with 6000 miles.
 
Last edited:


FusedLogic

Well-Known Member
First Name
Fred
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
335
Reaction score
1,623
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
New Ranger owner here! My registration on the forum was just completed and I'm glad I can post now. I've done a ton of reading.

I bought my truck last week and so far I love it. The car buying experience is unlike anything I've seen before. I got a lot for my trade which was key to coming home with something new. It's weird seeing dealer lots so empty.

About my Ranger, it's a Cactus Grey 2022 XLT with the FX4 package, Splash edition, technology package, towing package, rolling bed cover and the door keypad.

I don't care much for the bed cover but I'll see how I feel about it in a month or so. The one thing that really bugs me is the hood prop-rod. That's so typical of Ford but I read somewhere on the forum that struts were standard equipment before 2022. I really want to find a kit to add the struts.
 

Sanctus Rimor

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
264
Reaction score
904
Location
here not there
Vehicle(s)
truck
Diggin the two tone black/white! More pictures please :like: :like::clap:
Thanks!

The cab paint was part of the upgrade from RMT. The grill and tailgate lettering is just the typical lettering from Amazon.

I did the hood myself. First time playing with vinyl. Got a couple minor flaws that you can see if you get up on it. I'm juuuust OCD enough to redo it when I have some more time.

Gonna tint the front windows a little darker, and maybe a light tint on the windshield.

Also debating on adding striping down the side, something similiar to, but not an exact copy of, the tremor graphics, and tying it into the rear fender logo, using those colors. Or maybe just black along the rockers.

20220318_144835.jpg


20220320_103030.jpg


20220320_110050.jpg


20220320_110111.webp


20220321_084709.jpg


20220321_084742.jpg


20220321_084722.jpg


20220317_160236.webp
 

TexasFlyer

Member
First Name
Greg
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
25
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Pilot
Hi, I’m Greg. I’ve had my Ranger a month now, and have learned a lot from this site already! I’ve done the Eibach 2“ level kit, 1” wheel spacers, 265/70 Rugged Treks, tailgate lettering, Katzkin leather seats, and red tow hooks so far. Probably do a few more small things before I’m done, but not going to go too crazy. I love the truck so far! It drives great and is much easier to run around town in than the F350. I’ve already had several compliments on it too!

4268A824-5341-4B43-B69D-C5A7BBABCADE.jpeg


9AE1ADF0-A76A-4823-90AE-729AE10EC756.jpeg
 

Wes.harris07

Active Member
First Name
Wesley
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
34
Reaction score
31
Location
Albuquerque
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
What’s up everyone! I’m Wes, I am new to the Ranger community. I just purchased a 2022 Ranger tremor. Went to help my mother-n-law pick up her bronco wildtrack and had no choice but to copy her color choice! Great truck and I can’t wait to start modifying.

1EB31674-5387-4551-99EC-26C3B0F4F826.jpeg


223BA9D3-3180-4F54-85A7-0A32DF37BE98.jpeg


5C30F49B-9489-4B30-BC5D-8C5A695ABE0C.jpeg


89B0F4AE-B72B-4C6E-940C-B6DB09CF103E.jpeg


21266370-52CC-4B80-8EB9-6D2D489868C2.webp
 

Sariandan

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
374
Reaction score
1,040
Location
The lowcountry of SC/GA
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Welcome to the party! Truck looks good!
 

Strobes

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
170
Reaction score
611
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hey guys, Andrew here… I’m back after a few month break. Figured I would stop fooling myself (I left to save time and money) but after a few mods and hours of lurking, I realized I ought to just be real and admit, “hi, I’m Andrew, and I’m addicted to my Ranger.”

So better to be in good company, rather than going at it alone. Glad to be back, missed you guys.

C78755B4-FB87-40BA-8177-D521BF5646A1.webp
Sponsored

 
 








Top